Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
this pic might be ridiculously small
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HA HE DOES HAVE A FRO
Troy the confuzed
This might be nothing, but this image looks promising. Could 2 possibly take place a significant amount of time after BW, with the one wearing blue being Cheren's kid and the one in red being Hilda/Hilbert's kid? But they don't have hats. And I can't discern their genders (At first glance I thought red=boy, blue=girl, but upon closer inspection they're both really androgynous).

Image from CoroCoro cover of supposed new protags, but a 2channer thinks they are from an unrelated manga. The art style looks similar but seems off to me somehow, and doesn't really go with the look of the Unova character designs. And the boy doesn't have a hat.

Where is the pic from?

I really hope that theory isn't true.... Hilda's kid...no...just no...

Fluffy Creature

Pkmn Trainer Touko
Troy the confuzed
This might be nothing, but this image looks promising. Could 2 possibly take place a significant amount of time after BW, with the one wearing blue being Cheren's kid and the one in red being Hilda/Hilbert's kid? But they don't have hats. And I can't discern their genders (At first glance I thought red=boy, blue=girl, but upon closer inspection they're both really androgynous).

Image from CoroCoro cover of supposed new protags, but a 2channer thinks they are from an unrelated manga. The art style looks similar but seems off to me somehow, and doesn't really go with the look of the Unova character designs. And the boy doesn't have a hat.

Where is the pic from?

Honestly I don't know. Someone on pokejungle found it. So I really can't vouch for if it's real or not.

I'd prefer that than the characters on the cover being the protagonists.
Troy the confuzed
Pkmn Trainer Touko
Troy the confuzed

Where is the pic from?

Honestly I don't know. Someone on pokejungle found it. So I really can't vouch for if it's real or not.

Yea I agree, if the characters on the cover are the player characters I'm going to be very upset. They seem too different so I doubt that they'll be the trainers.

Fluffy Creature

Pkmn Trainer Touko
Troy the confuzed
Pkmn Trainer Touko
Troy the confuzed

Where is the pic from?

Yea I agree, if the characters on the cover are the player characters I'm going to be very upset. They seem too different so I doubt that they'll be the trainers.

I hope you're right.

Of course, what would really make me happy is if N were the protagonist, since we know he releases his pokemon and Kyurem fuses with the dragon he has, and maybe Concordia could go after him as the female option. But I'm sure that's waaaay too much to ask for. And we would either lose N's character depth by making him silent, or he'd be constantly monologuing. But talking to pokemon would be awesome.
Troy the confuzed
Pkmn Trainer Touko
Troy the confuzed
Pkmn Trainer Touko
Troy the confuzed

Where is the pic from?

I hope you're right.

Of course, what would really make me happy is if N were the protagonist, since we know he releases his pokemon and Kyurem fuses with the dragon he has, and maybe Concordia could go after him as the female option. But I'm sure that's waaaay too much to ask for. And we would either lose N's character depth by making him silent, or he'd be constantly monologuing. But talking to pokemon would be awesome.

That would be nice if N is the protagonist.

But I don't think his Pokemon fuses with Kyurem...never heard that before

In a relationship with I Am Green Top Hat

Anxious Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
my first pokemon was oshwatt i think thats wut its called but i kinda want teapig now im just learning all this stuff so dont laugh at me sweatdrop wut pokemon was your first? heart whee

Fluffy Creature

I love the new trainer.

I really miss Touko.

But I'm not unhappy with what Black/White2 is at all!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pkmn Trainer Touko

I love the new trainer.

I really miss Touko.

picking the girl this time- hate that guy design
just...MOTHER EFFFFERRR why evil

Feral Sex Symbol

I am really pleased with the female hero this time. I normally choose to be a female in pokemon because their designs were always the best. But in Black and White this wasn't the case so I am glad that in B/W 2 the girl looks great.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pkmn Trainer Touko

I love the new trainer.

I really miss Touko.

her hair looks tasty. and fabulous

and dat fro.

Draconian Lunatic

45,650 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
The new trainers look so adorable! *squee* emotion_kirakira

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
This article basically explains the article that we can't read.

OMG NEW GYM LEADERS
SO MUCH CHANGE
SPOILERS EVERYWHERE
oh and like bulbapedia says Homika (the rocker girl in the picture) will appear in the anime 2 months from now
I'm so excited now because Unova has changed so much now and with new gym leaders it raises SO MANY QUESTIONS.

whited out text is above.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
another snapshot for Corocoro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff