Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Browser

Anmras
There is something here that I'm really hoping I'm right about...

Pokemon White/Black 2 suggests that it's a sequel... making it sequential... giving it a plot after you defeat the Pokemon League...

Could it be that Team Plasma is still active? Will there be another region to explore? Will the region have expanded? Will all Pokemon be available?

As far as I can tell there's no confirmation or denial that it will be on the 3DS, but the newer cartridges have a lot more space that the games could expand into, so I'm hoping for a 3DS release.
"DS release, but will play on the 3DS, is all we know right now. Imports will be region locked from DSi units, meaning they must be played on a DS Phat or Lite."

"As for your prior questions, my only speculation on that is we'll either continue from where we left off in pursuit of N or maybe continue the story as him, which would be odd considering that would eliminate the ability to play as either gender."
I'm hoping for:

The return of N

Touko as the female playable character, but I want a new outfit for her so I can make another cosplay of her in real life

More Pokemon, b/c look we have 2 new forms of the dragons...I'm really looking forward til that's explained because I had thought that Reshiram/Zekrom were supposed to be combined into one dragon..so this is definitely different and more complex.

I want another Pokemon Mall Tour with the release of these games (one can hope right, that was the greatest weekend ever..)

Ahhh there's so much more to think about. I can't wait til we get more information.

Bashful Browser

Sweetberry Fizz
Angelic M Plus
AshKurisu
Angelic M Plus
Sweetberry Fizz
I already don't think I'm liking the sound of this. They did screw up pretty hard with the new Pokemon, so I'm almost afraid of what'll happen next.
"How did they 'screw up with the new Pokmeon'? As you put it. If you're talking about designs for the Pokemon, every generation has had some very derpy looking Pokemon introduced. Go back through all the generations and you could count at least 5+ in each one that looked as if they just copy/pasted another Pokemon or did little work designing it."

Even Gen 1 had some odd ones lol
"Yup. Pokemon that look like Pokeballs, slime monsters (grimer and muk), simple birds (pidgey line and spearow) and a mouse (rattata). Just to name a few."

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just thought this generation was a little more disappointing than the last ones.
"Yes, we all are and I wasn't trying to say your opinion was wrong, just that some complain that Generation 1/2 was the end of originality, when there's just as many great/horrible looking Pokemon in each generation."

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Megidramon
Sweetberry Fizz
Angelic M Plus
AshKurisu
Angelic M Plus
Sweetberry Fizz
I already don't think I'm liking the sound of this. They did screw up pretty hard with the new Pokemon, so I'm almost afraid of what'll happen next.
"How did they 'screw up with the new Pokmeon'? As you put it. If you're talking about designs for the Pokemon, every generation has had some very derpy looking Pokemon introduced. Go back through all the generations and you could count at least 5+ in each one that looked as if they just copy/pasted another Pokemon or did little work designing it."

"Yup. Pokemon that look like Pokeballs, slime monsters (grimer and muk), simple birds (pidgey line and spearow) and a mouse (rattata). Just to name a few."

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just thought this generation was a little more disappointing than the last ones.

I personally like the garbage bag and ice cream pokemon.

I think those are the ones that made me spazz out the worst. Lol. I won't fuss about it, though. Everyone has their preferences.
Angelic M Plus
Anmras

Pokemon White/Black 2 suggests that it's a sequel... making it sequential... giving it a plot after you defeat the Pokemon League...

Could it be that Team Plasma is still active? Will there be another region to explore? Will the region have expanded? Will all Pokemon be available?

As far as I can tell there's no confirmation or denial that it will be on the 3DS, but the newer cartridges have a lot more space that the games could expand into, so I'm hoping for a 3DS release.
"DS release, but will play on the 3DS, is all we know right now. Imports will be region locked from DSi units, meaning they must be played on a DS Phat or Lite."

"As for your prior questions, my only speculation on that is we'll either continue from where we left off in pursuit of N or maybe continue the story as him, which would be odd considering that would eliminate the ability to play as either gender."

I love the thought of that speculation, playing as N. That would be amazing <333

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angelic M Plus
Sweetberry Fizz
Angelic M Plus
AshKurisu
Angelic M Plus
Sweetberry Fizz

"Yes, we all are and I wasn't trying to say your opinion was wrong, just that some complain that Generation 1/2 was the end of originality, when there's just as many great/horrible looking Pokemon in each generation."

Oh, no. I don't completely agree with that. There are lots of very original ones in each generation, but I just wasn't as fond of generation five as I was of the others. Don't worry, I'm not one of those people.

Bashful Browser

Pkmn Trainer Touko
Angelic M Plus
Anmras

I love the thought of that speculation, playing as N. That would be amazing <333
"I would almost bet the prior speculation is true. We fly off looking for N, maybe after hearing some news about him, and join him in a quest to dig up more about the past and aide him on his quest to find what his purpose is in the world."
Angelic M Plus
Pkmn Trainer Touko
Angelic M Plus
Anmras

"I would almost bet the prior speculation is true. We fly off looking for N, maybe after hearing some news about him, and join him in a quest to dig up more about the past and aide him on his quest to find what his purpose is in the world."

That would be even more amazing. I just hope N is there, no matter what scenerio.

When N left, that was the only time I ever cried playing a Pokemon game

Greedy Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DUDE, i think the bw2 games are going to be very similar to platinum was to diamond & pearl to where they can battle, trade, & do all that kinda stuff( including entralink). my belief is that they're going to make special items for kyurem to transform into either the fire or electric mix pokemon when held, except when in battle or trade with the older bw games.

P.s. i love the idea of a map expansion, and i think they're gonna do it. you all know how after a battle with Cynthia she ends up saying "Come to Sinnoh!" Then there's Mistralton City airport( even though its called a cargo service) may eventually become a passenger airliner to the other regions. IT ALL LINES UP!!! and maybe they will add a northern unova, since the top of the map looks "Cut-Off"!
either way, i cant wait to get the games.

POKEMON RULEZ!!!

Bashful Browser

Pkmn Trainer Touko
That would be even more amazing. I just hope N is there, no matter what scenerio.

When N left, that was the only time I ever cried playing a Pokemon game
"I know how you felt. This gives us new hope and I know how excited you are to have that hope that N will make a return. Possibly my favorite Pokemon character ever."

Bashful Browser

Felphor
DUDE, i think the bw2 games are going to be very similar to platinum was to diamond & pearl to where they can battle, trade, & do all that kinda stuff( including entralink). my belief is that they're going to make special items for kyurem to transform into either the fire or electric mix pokemon when held, except when in battle or trade with the older bw games.

P.s. i love the idea of a map expansion, and i think they're gonna do it. you all know how after a battle with Cynthia she ends up saying "Come to Sinnoh!" Then there's Mistralton City airport( even though its called a cargo service) may eventually become a passenger airliner to the other regions. IT ALL LINES UP!!! and maybe they will add a northern unova, since the top of the map looks "Cut-Off"!
either way, i cant wait to get the games.

POKEMON RULEZ!!!
"These won't be 'similar' to either of the 3rd installment games (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, or Platinum) as these are 2 direct sequels. They might include some elements you'd find in those (like new forms of prior Pokemon), but a continuation of the story, similar to what Gold/Silver did to Red/Blue."
I'm just FANGIRLING to the MAX over this! emotion_kirakira
Welcome to Mona Pizza

Same here! I've been spazzing out ever since my 'partner in crime wink ' texted me that the game was revealed.

This day is almost as exciting as the day Black and White were revealed!

Bashful Browser

Pkmn Trainer Touko
Welcome to Mona Pizza

Same here! I've been spazzing out ever since my 'partner in crime wink ' texted me that the game was revealed.

This day is almost as exciting as the day Black and White were revealed!
ninja

"I am fanboying out myself. I texted a fellow Pokemon lover, but no reply from him, yet."

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
>.< this has officially made my night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items