Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
methuselah.alchemist
Viva La Coyote
It's just like most 9/11 conspiracies...Bullcrap overanalyzing on things that don't have anything to do with anything.

There's NO 9/11 reference. Kyurem isn't even close to 9'11", it's 9'10.1" not even close to nearly being 9'11". If it were 9'10.9" or .10" or something like that I'd say it was closer but it's not. It's bullcrap that people are looking for because they love having something be offensive so they can discuss the crap outta it, like CoFAGrigus or Jynx's appearance.

XD Just wanted to point out that he IS 9'10.10", according to what you posted. You can add as many zeros after a decimal as you want and it won't change its value. So he's 9'10.100" too. :3

I agree with you, though. I read that article and just laughed. He apparently didn't even do any research on the topic at all. Kyurem's meteor hit nowhere near the desert, even!

Ah, right, well...that hurts this little Carpenter to make that kind of a stupid mistake...Damn, I'm better than that...|||OTL...

Yeah, it hit a forest out in the middle of nowhere, so yeah.
Viva La Coyote
methuselah.alchemist
Viva La Coyote
It's just like most 9/11 conspiracies...Bullcrap overanalyzing on things that don't have anything to do with anything.

There's NO 9/11 reference. Kyurem isn't even close to 9'11", it's 9'10.1" not even close to nearly being 9'11". If it were 9'10.9" or .10" or something like that I'd say it was closer but it's not. It's bullcrap that people are looking for because they love having something be offensive so they can discuss the crap outta it, like CoFAGrigus or Jynx's appearance.

XD Just wanted to point out that he IS 9'10.10", according to what you posted. You can add as many zeros after a decimal as you want and it won't change its value. So he's 9'10.100" too. :3

I agree with you, though. I read that article and just laughed. He apparently didn't even do any research on the topic at all. Kyurem's meteor hit nowhere near the desert, even!

Ah, right, well...that hurts this little Carpenter to make that kind of a stupid mistake...Damn, I'm better than that...|||OTL...

lol Awww, it's okay, stupid mistake! XD

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
methuselah.alchemist
Viva La Coyote
methuselah.alchemist
Viva La Coyote

lol Awww, it's okay, stupid mistake! XD

I am a better carpenter than that I assure, and my record stands as proof. But yeah, stupid minor mistake in judgment from a tired mind...*Tired mind is an excuse*

IRL Man-Lover

People are over analyzing this.. seriously.
Just enjoy the damn game.

Plus Kyruem is a METEOR from space..

People have nothing better to do.
Maffiline
Vituperous
Maffiline
Lord Hideyoshi Ambrjrk
Maffiline
I don't think it's the 9/11. I think it's a legendary's height: 9' 11". ._. I don't know.
But I have seen a thread somewhere around here explaining that.

Do you know where I can find the thread you're talking about?

Kyurem is supposedly 9' 11'', but Bulbapedia says it's 9' 10''.

Well you can't really trust Bulbapedia that much...I mean you can, cause they're pretty accurate. If other people say it's 9' 11", best to believe him. Try Serebii? They're 99.9% accurate on everything. I don't know where that .1% goes though...

It's somewhere in the Pokemon Forum. I can try to find it for you. It'll take long though. xD

I'll post again when I find it.

-imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger- I'll be back. xd
Actually, Bulbapedia is right. My Pokedex says it is 9'10".

Sorry. xD I just believe in Serebii. I usually go to Bulbapedia to look for information on people like Gary, N, Yellow (manga), etc. :]

Serebii says Kyurem is 9'10.
DuelBlade Al
Maffiline
Vituperous
Maffiline
Lord Hideyoshi Ambrjrk
Maffiline
I don't think it's the 9/11. I think it's a legendary's height: 9' 11". ._. I don't know.
But I have seen a thread somewhere around here explaining that.

Do you know where I can find the thread you're talking about?

Kyurem is supposedly 9' 11'', but Bulbapedia says it's 9' 10''.

Well you can't really trust Bulbapedia that much...I mean you can, cause they're pretty accurate. If other people say it's 9' 11", best to believe him. Try Serebii? They're 99.9% accurate on everything. I don't know where that .1% goes though...

It's somewhere in the Pokemon Forum. I can try to find it for you. It'll take long though. xD

Sorry. xD I just believe in Serebii. I usually go to Bulbapedia to look for information on people like Gary, N, Yellow (manga), etc. :]

Okay okay I get it I was wrong I already had someone else tell me this...
Maffiline
DuelBlade Al
Maffiline
Vituperous
Maffiline

Okay okay I get it I was wrong I already had someone else tell me this...

I was just letting you know, not rubbing it in your face or anything. sweatdrop

Eternal Demigod

SporkMaster5000
N crashes his legendary dragon through two towers after the credits.

lmao >.<
LabTech David

I do and I am enjoying the Pokemon Games. I was just wondering why people think that Pokemon Black and White represent 9/11 and Terrorism.

Unbeatable Player

7,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
yey for kyurem lol

Clean Noob

Ah, the posters made me ROFLMAO. XD

No use in me repeating what have already been said numerous times~ <3

What I don't get, however, is that people assume things that are BASED from something IS that something.

Like how Unova is BASED off of New York City.
That don't mean it IS New York City.

I'm not saying people in this THREAD is like that sweatdrop I'm talking about the people that blindly follow what ever the Internet says about something they don't understand.

IRL Man-Lover

Lord Hideyoshi Ambrjrk
LabTech David

I do and I am enjoying the Pokemon Games. I was just wondering why people think that Pokemon Black and White represent 9/11 and Terrorism.

Sorry if it seems my response was directed to you, it wasn't. I'm just saying.

I know you are only trying to make a convo about it. smile
LabTech David
Lord Hideyoshi Ambrjrk
LabTech David

Sorry if it seems my response was directed to you, it wasn't. I'm just saying.

I know you are only trying to make a convo about it. smile

I know you were not directing your statement at me. I was stating that I'm enjoy the games.

Thank you for helping me to understand why people are so gullible. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces