Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
That was freaking hard! It took like my 6th try to beat the Unova Leaders! I finally beat them in triple battle to finally unlock the other regions! This is my 2nd time replaying the game and last time I played it, I didn't unlock all of PWT, but this time, I will.

I want to play against Misty in the Kanto region! She's my favorite character. I wonder why Koga isn't in the PWT?

Ruthless Gaian

12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Koga is no longer a gym leader, now he's a Kanto Elite Four. His daughter *Janine* now runs the Fuchsia gym.

Golden Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
victorsaurus
Koga is no longer a gym leader, now he's a Kanto Elite Four. His daughter *Janine* now runs the Fuchsia gym.

I totally forgotten about that. They should make a Kanto Region for the 3DS! Or a remake at least of Blue/Red/Yellow. I mean, look at Zelda: Ocarina Of Time! It was in the N64 and now it's on the 3DS <3

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Jounouchi_1
That was freaking hard! It took like my 6th try to beat the Unova Leaders! I finally beat them in triple battle to finally unlock the other regions! This is my 2nd time replaying the game and last time I played it, I didn't unlock all of PWT, but this time, I will.

I want to play against Misty in the Kanto region! She's my favorite character. I wonder why Koga isn't in the PWT?

You want a hard bracket in the PWT? Wait'll you unlock the Champions tournament... emotion_donotwant Took me I don't know how many tries to beat it, but I finally did /think I faced Wallace, Steven, and Blue ).

Golden Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Jounouchi_1

You want a hard bracket in the PWT? Wait'll you unlock the Champions tournament... emotion_donotwant Took me I don't know how many tries to beat it, but I finally did /think I faced Wallace, Steven, and Blue ).

dang... I'm having trouble just beating the Kanto leaders! Remember how easy there were before?

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Jounouchi_1
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Jounouchi_1

dang... I'm having trouble just beating the Kanto leaders! Remember how easy there were before?

Ironically /for me )? The Gym Leader tournaments were the easy part. XD;

Golden Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Jounouchi_1
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Jounouchi_1

Ironically /for me )? The Gym Leader tournaments were the easy part. XD;

Really? Mine isn't...

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
I hated Skyla in the PWT. Dat damn Mandibuzz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff