Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Eelektrik

I Was curious about when the right time is to evolve my Eelektrik. Its level 50 now, and should i evolve it, or is there a move it should know first that elecktross can't get? thanks

Shameless Explorer

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/603.shtml
It looks like Eelektross doesn't learn any moves by level up.
I'd probably stop somewhere around level 54, going that far to get Coil. If you're ever going to touch on competitive play, stat-raising moves - Coil increases ATK, DEF, and Accuracy by 1 stage - can be a great asset on certain builds. Even if you don't learn it, having it stored as something it forgotten so the person who makes your Pokemon relearn moves can re-teach it to it can be a nice time saver.

Wild Charge is gotten at level 59, and is really Eelektross's best move. A base 90 power physical Electric attack. However, it can be taught via a TM you should be able to find somewhere around Victory Road, so if you're impatient, I don't think level to 59 should be completely necessary.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Top Percentage Rattata

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/603.shtml
It looks like Eelektross doesn't learn any moves by level up.

i know that. thats why i need to know when to evolve eelecktrik. Does Eelektrik learn a move it should have, like a strong move, before i evolve it?

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Seotinach
I'd probably stop somewhere around level 54, going that far to get Coil. If you're ever going to touch on competitive play, stat-raising moves - Coil increases ATK, DEF, and Accuracy by 1 stage - can be a great asset on certain builds. Even if you don't learn it, having it stored as something it forgotten so the person who makes your Pokemon relearn moves can re-teach it to it can be a nice time saver.

Wild Charge is gotten at level 59, and is really Eelektross's best move. A base 90 power physical Electric attack. However, it can be taught via a TM you should be able to find somewhere around Victory Road, so if you're impatient, I don't think level to 59 should be completely necessary.

I see. i do like stat raising moves, this one is very good, for it raises three stats. I think i will go find wild charge now. thanks a bunch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff