• Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

((excited vibrating))

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I never played Ruby or Sapphire, my friend did give me her old Ruby though, so I may play that.
I ordered both games, and I am planning on sending over my Mega Torchic from both my X and Y games into my new games. I plan to get Mega Mudkip in one, and Mega Treecko in the other one when I get the games.
There isn't really any Megas I am looking forward to seeing, I just want to play the games, and see what the Hoeen region is all about.

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

its a pretty cool game if its anything like the old one you can choose to be May (female) or Brandon (male)

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Half-breed Vampire Wolf

its a pretty cool game if its anything like the old one you can choose to be May (female) or Brandon (male)

Can't wait to play the games, I may rename the characters though. Only my Yellow game has the default names 'Ash' and 'Gary' that was listed for the names to choose for myself and the rival. All my other games, I gave them a name that wasn't the default names.

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i usually name the characters after the people they're based off of unless the game has more than one copy. i also if the game has three copies make one of the characters male just for the hell of it to see how people react. xd

Friendly Friend

I did rather enjoy the original Ruby and Sapphire. These have to be good.

Fashionable Werewolf

Sandrazer

Sapphire was my 1st game i got for game boy color and i enjoyed traveling around as may with my pet torchic who i named baby cause she was female.

Fashionable Guildsman

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I am currently breeding for competitive shinies of all the new megas. Mega-Mence might get banned when I am driving home from the store

Fashionable Werewolf

lord bartimus

i heard game stop is giving out to mega shines around the middle of October. i know one is a mega shiny gengar.

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i usually name the characters after the people they're based off of unless the game has more than one copy. i also if the game has three copies make one of the characters male just for the hell of it to see how people react. xd

I get both games when they come out, I have Heart Gold, and Soul Silver, Black and White, etc. My 'main' game is usually the trainer of my true gender, which is female, and the other game has a male trainer.

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

same here i have all the Pokemon games from the 1st one til now. i'm just waiting for the two upcoming games.

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Half-breed Vampire Wolf

same here i have all the Pokemon games from the 1st one til now. i'm just waiting for the two upcoming games.

I have Yellow, and after that I didn't play the games for awhile. I have HG/SS, DPP, B/W, B/W 2, and X and Y

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i have the so called haunted blue game, yellow, leaf, fire, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold, soul silver, black, white, black 2, white 2, X and i just got Y like 4 days ago. xd

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i have the so called haunted blue game, yellow, leaf, fire, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold, soul silver, black, white, black 2, white 2, X and i just got Y like 4 days ago. xd

Wow, so you've got pretty much got all the games in the entire franchise. Two of my friends pretty much have all the games for each generation

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

yeah pretty much but i think my cousin has the ones for game boy i can always get them from him and transfer/migrate Pokemon from game to game. now to find my trading cables xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff