Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

Lyssa's Nuzlocke Challenge...Emerald version

Hello everyone, I'm Lyssa, and I am just another poketard. No, I won't promise anything astonishing, or anything even different from other Nuzlockes... Because I don't like to promise things I'm not sure of. I hope you'll stand by me and keep reading, even if I won't necessarily be the best. Enjoy my most likely very turbulent adventure.

Chapter 1, Page 1
Chapter 2, Page 1
Chapter 3, Page 2

Rules Muthabucka, do you know them?

-Due to the power of plot, I cannot catch any pokemon except the first I encounter in each area! That's right, very unoriginal!
-Anti Item clause, in other words, I cannae use items apart from potions....Which will most likely be how I die.
-Death in the family... When a pokemon faints, it must be released under pane of major critiscism from the audience and possible beatings in pms ;~;
-Paramour clause, no breeding, nuclear fallout has made everything infertile.
-Monetary clause, no selling nuggets.

Without further ado...

User Image
Hello Professor Birch so I heard this world was full of HOLY s**t A BLUEBERRY UNDERNEATH A LILYPAD.
User Image
Uhm...Not sure if man or woman.... -Checks in her pants- Ahh okay, I'm a girl! Yes, I am moving to Littleroot, my mom told me it would be an exciting town, with many fun things to do, but she didn't warn me about the moving blueberry lilypad things....what the hell is that anyway?
User Image
Okay, our stuff is safe, better get into the house! Ohh s**t, that giant monkey is sexy and he knows it! -Dances with the monkey in front of the TV- Okay, enough messing around, better go up to my room. Oh hai mom, you want me to go to the neighbor's place to meet them? Ohh owkaii biggrin .
User Image
Ohh, I thought she said her son would be upstairs...ohh a shiny ball....HOLY FIAFUAIFUAGHFU WHERE DID HE COME FROM!?!
User Image
Why hello Brendan, I totally wasn't touching your stuff, noooo, not me~ Ohh? Wild pokemon? Sounds like fun! (I hope you get eaten by blueberry lilypad creatures for scaring me like that.) Welp, this town looks nice, but what's the commotion over there? I think I should ask this little girl, she's probably more used to this s**t than I am anyway...
User Image
I thought I heard something aswell, maybe it's Brendan getting eaten by live blueberries, I'd better go see this before he actually dies...
User Image
THE PLOT THICKENS, IT'S THE PROFESSOR HAVING HAPPY HOUR WITH A RACOON
Ohh wait, it isn't happy hour, he's being attacked? Better do as he says! Now which one do I take?
User Image
Mudkip Treecko Torchic

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

Take Treecko!

Shirtless Raider

Balentay
Take Treecko!

What should I name it though O:

Shirtless Raider

fine then I'll name her myself > smile

Original Informer

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'll be the stereotypical one and say "Mudkip"! And you can name him/her... Proteidae!

EDIT: Dang, too late. razz

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

Lyssa Ramirez Eargasm
Balentay
Take Treecko!

What should I name it though O:

Bal. B]

Shirtless Raider

Chibi Forte
I'll be the stereotypical one and say "Mudkip"! And you can name him/her... Proteidae!

Curses, that's such an awesome name though D:

Friendly Trader

21,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Everybody takes Treeko lately, take Torchic! XD

Nicknames, nicknames...I fail with nicknames, sorry! ><
Will there be great sex in this nuzelocke?

Shirtless Raider

Soviet Titties x

I wouldn't say great sex, but maybe a few instances where sexual actions of involuntary origin may occur... xD
Lyssa Ramirez Eargasm
Soviet Titties x

I wouldn't say great sex, but maybe a few instances where sexual actions of involuntary origin may occur... xD

Works for me. : D

Original Informer

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lyssa Ramirez Eargasm
Chibi Forte

Curses, that's such an awesome name though D:
Well, just keep it in mind for next time. We always need more Nuzlocke challenges. biggrin

Shirtless Raider

User Image
I guess I'll take my chances on the lizard with a butthead. Go lizard thing! Ohh it's saying Treecko, so I suppose that's it's name. Now I'm having happy hour with a racoon, pounding it's butt with mah butthead lizard!
+1 Treecko (Serah)
User Image
Curses, a Wurmple appeared when I had no balls, I'd better grow some before I meet another pokemon D: . Alright...Ninjaing through the tall grass....Ninja...Ninja.....Ninja..... YES I made it to Brendan!!!
User Image
Yeah, Brenda, you need to stop giving me your balls and keep them, you're already weak enough as it is emotion_bigvein
+5 Brendan's ba- I mean Pokéballs.
+1 Pokédex!
User Image
Well, time to go on an adventure of a lifetime~ Ohh s**t, mom?! I kinda forgot you existed for a second there, thanks for the running shoes though D:!
User Image
Back in Oldale town, you know what, screw the north, I'm going to the wild west! Oh hello little guy, what you want to battle? MORE LIKE YOU WANT A KICK IN THE a**. Phew, that was easier than I thought... OSHIT A BLUEBERRYLILYPADTHING I'M TERRIFIED OF THOSE. THROW RANDOM OBJECTS AT IT QUICKLY! Ohh...I caught it biggrin . You shall be Bluebelily.
+1 Lotad (Bluebelily)
User Image
AHAHAHA FEAR MY LILYBLUEBERRYTHING...I should really ask the professor what these things are some day... -Upon further investigation, it appears the whole party is female- Heck yeah, we can be feminists until a man comes along to set us straight biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff