40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
SuperSmashWaifus
Lynx Saint Keiya
Yeah...this is all very confusing...

Just updated my OP; there's no solution to fix this except:

consider ORAS non-canon or Gamefreak will have to retcon the s**t out of the timeline.
Noted.

Fluffy Creature

I mean, I haven't gotten to the Delta Episode yet so this might not work, but maybe we just write off the trading compatibility as a meta concept, and assume that Hoenn and Kalos are the only regions with mega evolution and are very secretive about it (the other regions don't know it exists).

Or Zinnia's right and there'[s a parallel universe in which megas exist but things in both universes still occur in basically the same order. Perhaps the universes branch until XY, which could exist in both and introduce megas into the non-mega timeline.

So like FRLG/RSE>HGSS/DPPT>BW>BW2/XY as the non-mega timeline

and megaGen1/ORAS>megaGen2/4>megaGen5>XY as the mega timeline

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
kurl
Zinnia mentions something along the lines of "I wonder if there's another hoenn where evolution took a different path" ie no mega evolutions, I'm guessing it's pointing to RSE being a separate timeline.

That makes sense, as any Pokemon you manage to transfer from RSE have the tag "Moved though time and space".

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
I'd tell the troll to blow it out his @$$, but it's already stuffed full and blocked. Just ignore him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff