Welcome to Gaia! ::

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Super 9-Volt
It's what I love a lot about every new generation: more Pokémon to catch, more Nintendo-themed games to come up with, a bigger task to making a living Pokédex (especially since I don't want to use AR or cheat with 3rd party devices. From the game's own glitches? Why not?)

~

Hmm, I admit, that would be pretty cool to look through. ^_^
For your sake and others like you, I really hope the storage system gets improved. blaugh

~

5,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jet 18-Volt
shruikan
amigobear v3
Essoh
Enjoy never having it in a Gen IV/V game.
gonk not cool...

what are you talking about? i got a shiny ponyta in diamond (gen IV if im not mistaken)
It's because you can't trade Pokémon from Gen I/II to Gen III. Lame if you ask me because I can't bring mine over. Let me find that PM...

Blue- Hypno (according to Pokémon Stadium 2)
Gold- Xatu, Raichu, Unown F, Entei
Silver- Hitomtop, Electrode (stolen from Team Rocket!), Smeargle
Crystal- Meganium (my starter), Arcanine, Ditto, Misdreavus

YOU FOUND A SHINY UNKNOWN????

The only shiny I've gottten without cheats is a silver wumple in my old Sapphire game. (Or meebe it was Emerald) It evolved into a orange Dustox and I'm pretty dang proud of it.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
When I was playing my Pokemon Ruby, I was just walking around to find a Snorunt and all of a sudden a pink Zubat came out of nowhere. A few years later I looked up a picture of a shiny Zubat and it wasn't even pink! Maybe there was something wrong with my game... And when I was playng my Pearl, I was playing around the safari zone and found a shiny Bibarel.
I've caught a fair share of shinies~

My first was a shiny Numel on my girlfriend's game. When we went to restart it, having no link cables, it went bye bye D=

I've also caught a Zubat, Onyx, Graveller, and Chingling. I almost killed the Chingling, since I looked away when I got in the fight and didn't notice the difference.

I've had a bit of luck with chaining, too; Two Shinx, a Dunsparce, two Skitty, and two Eevee~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Reoca
Super 9-Volt
It's what I love a lot about every new generation: more Pokémon to catch, more Nintendo-themed games to come up with, a bigger task to making a living Pokédex (especially since I don't want to use AR or cheat with 3rd party devices. From the game's own glitches? Why not?)

~

Hmm, I admit, that would be pretty cool to look through. ^_^
For your sake and others like you, I really hope the storage system gets improved. blaugh

~
I've noticed that practically every generation expands the number of boxes and sometimes how many spaces are in each box. It would be nice.

Also it'd be nice to get an international release for the updated My Pokémon Ranch.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Super 9-Volt
I've noticed that practically every generation expands the number of boxes and sometimes how many spaces are in each box. It would be nice.

Also it'd be nice to get an international release for the updated My Pokémon Ranch.

~

I've never really played Pokemon Ranch before, so is it sort of like Pokemon Channel where you can interact with your Pokemon? Or is it solely for storage?

~

Original Lunatic

Gold: Wild Magikarp & Unown "P"

Diamond: Wild Chingling/ hatched Machop & Ekans/ Wild Shiny Minun (accidental death)/ Bidoof by chaining

Platinum: Hatched Pineco & Tauros - The my others I hatched by RNGing after I couldn't take the masuda method crap anymore

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Reoca
Super 9-Volt

~

I've never really played Pokemon Ranch before, so is it sort of like Pokemon Channel where you can interact with your Pokemon? Or is it solely for storage?

~
It's like both.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Super 9-Volt
It's like both.

~

Oh! That's cool then. ^_^

~
I was using Pokeradar. I had a vague idea of how to use it. Found 5 Staravia, and the 6th was a Shiny. I freaked out, caught it, and was happy.

Second time was searching for Shiny Female Buneary. Darn thing was a male, gave up looking.

Third, I was scolding my sister for not training her Pokemon, took over the game, went to the Victory cave, found a shiny Golbat right of the... erm... bat.

Also caught the Red Gyarados.

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lol.
My first and only real shiny is my Shinx. xD
I was one day roaming around the route leaving Jubilife and going to Orebough in my Diamond game, and was trying to ignore the dude who wanted to battle me, and BAM, I saw a shiny shinx. I panicked when I saw it was yellow, thinking there was something wrong with my game. xD
The other one was the Gyarados. D<
Lucky... stare

Premium Gaian

Reoca
Marshmlow1
THat sounds like me lol I breed a crap load, and I use to either give away or trade them off to people for pokemon or items. Or I would do it and end upw ith oens iI don't want and only half a** train the ones out of the siblings I do want lol (..I rare candy a bit to much)

~

Lol. Well, I wasn't trying to say that was an bad thing... XD
Why don't you release them then?

~

I know you weren't.
Psycho Ninja Demon
I love shiny pokemon...

They are awesome...
I saw a shiny Pigeotto in my LeafGreen game... and it used Whirlwind agsdhgak
Then I saw a shiny Gastly in Diamond, and accidentally tapped Run because I thought it said Bag (epic faillll OTL)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff