Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So there I was playing pokemon silver on my Super gameboy on TV just now... In desperate need of more members for my party when out of the blue came a shiny meowth. This is the first time in all my years of playing pokemon has this happened to me and it feels good cool

If anyone else has story of shiny encounters, please tell them.

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
umm that not a pokemon that a quarter XD

Gambino Citizen

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
A shiny Meowth? Congratulations! Hopefully your PC box isn't full. Every time my friend tells me about his encounter with a shiny Sneasel, I cringe whenever he mentions the box being full. gonk

Eloquent Muse

I once saw a red Gyarad...oh, wait....

To my knowledge, I've never encountered one. Ever. And, though it is a shiny, I don't count that Gyarados.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jet 18-Volt
A shiny Meowth? Congratulations! Hopefully your PC box isn't full. Every time my friend tells me about his encounter with a shiny Sneasel, I cringe whenever he mentions the box being full. gonk

Actually no I don't even have a complete team... they keep dying, and as the rules of nuzlocke state, all pokemon that have fainted must be released. emo

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Jet 18-Volt

~

I don't understand how people can have full boxes... I mean, why would you need all those pokemon? O_o

~

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hoshi Lockhart
I once saw a red Gyarad...oh, wait....

To my knowledge, I've never encountered one. Ever. And, though it is a shiny, I don't count that Gyarados.
yeah its pretty much a given...
Enjoy never having it in a Gen IV/V game.

Gambino Citizen

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Reoca
Jet 18-Volt

~

I don't understand how people can have full boxes... I mean, why would you need all those pokemon? O_o

~
Some players like myself and my friend like to get every Pokémon (and their alternate forms) to make our collections feel complete.

Gambino Citizen

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
amigobear v3
Jet 18-Volt

Actually no I don't even have a complete team... they keep dying, and as the rules of nuzlocke state, all pokemon that have fainted must be released. emo
Please tell me you're not going to release the shiny Meowth! burning_eyes

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Jet 18-Volt
Some players like myself and my friend like to get every Pokémon (and their alternate forms) to make our collections feel complete.

~

Ohh, okay. Can't blame you there.
It's just, I know some people who like to breed pokemon like crazy but they never do anything with the pokemon so they sit there and take up space... -__-

~

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Essoh
Enjoy never having it in a Gen IV/V game.
gonk not cool...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jet 18-Volt
amigobear v3
Jet 18-Volt

Please tell me you're not going to release the shiny Meowth! burning_eyes

if it faints I'll probably just store it... I wouldn't dare release a shiny pokemon.

Gambino Citizen

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Reoca
Jet 18-Volt

~

Ohh, okay. Can't blame you there.
It's just, I know some people who like to breed pokemon like crazy but they never do anything with the pokemon so they sit there and take up space... -__-

~
When I breed, I release the ones I don't want like if it's the wrong gender or nature. Also I store event Pokémon on something else like on Pokémon Stadium or My Pokémon Ranch to make room.
"Does the Walker...
...choose the Path?"

Saw a shiny Tentacool once. Caught it, but lost the game.

"Or the Path...
...choose the Walker?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas