Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Traveler

For Trade

Charmeleon (Shiny)

#1 Nicknameable - Quick Ball - Level 30 - Male - Blaze - Docile - Takes plenty of siestas - Perfect HP and Special Defense
Moves: Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang

#2 Nicknameable - Quick Ball - Level 30 - Male - Blaze - Relaxed - Likes to thrash about - Perfect Attack and Defense
Moves: Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang

These were both captured in Friend Safari while I was doing a bit of grinding in the hopes of maybe running into a shiny Ponyta or Ninetails, but wouldn't you know I instead wound up with three shiny Charmeleons. I should probably also mention that I've already completed the National Dex (minus Hoopa and Volcanion since they haven't been officially released yet) and have obtained the Shiny Charm so there isn't anything I'm truly desperate for in exchange for these two. For the sake of reference, this is a compilation of shiny pokemon already in my personal collection. I mainly just want to share the wealth and put them on offer here before I do something drastic like toss them up for Wonder Trade. That being said, I would rather get something a bit more impressive than just some random fodder pokemon in exchange for them. I'm not going to demand shiny, event, or legendary pokemon. Just something with a bit more thought put into it than a common Bunnelby or Poochyena. I'm definitely interested in pokemon with Hidden Abilities since there are a lot of those that I don't have already.

Friendly Gekko

That's some pretty serious grinding to end up with three shinies of the same pokemon!

I'm interested in the relaxed one and have the following shinies up for trade if you are interested:
Icy Snow Vivillon: female, lvl13, premier ball, non nicknamable (French, active pokerus)
Rapidash: male, lvl 100, master ball, non nicknamable (6IV, had pokerus)

Omnipresent Traveler

passerella
That's some pretty serious grinding to end up with three shinies of the same pokemon!

I'm interested in the relaxed one and have the following shinies up for trade if you are interested:
Icy Snow Vivillon: female, lvl13, premier ball, non nicknamable (French, active pokerus)

I'd be interested in the Icy Snow Vivillon. It took me awhile to manage to find an image of it, but now that I've seen it, it's a rather pretty one.

Did you want to give the Charmeleon a nickname?

Friendly Gekko

Crystal Mizuka
passerella

I'd be interested in the Icy Snow Vivillon. It took me awhile to manage to find an image of it, but now that I've seen it, it's a rather pretty one.

Yay : )
Yes please, can you name him Egan?
The vivillon is french so her name is Prismillon, hope that's okay.
My code is in my signature

Omnipresent Traveler

passerella
Crystal Mizuka
passerella

Done. And no problem. I think I actually like the sound of that name better. ^_^

Ready when you are.

Friendly Gekko

Crystal Mizuka
passerella
Crystal Mizuka
passerella

Done. And no problem. I think I actually like the sound of that name better. ^_^

Ready when you are.

The french do have a way of making words pretty haha
I sent you a trade but it said you weren't available, so just send me one when you're ready : )

Omnipresent Traveler

passerella
Crystal Mizuka
passerella
Crystal Mizuka
passerella

Ready when you are.

The french do have a way of making words pretty haha
I sent you a trade but it said you weren't available, so just send me one when you're ready : )

I always forget you have to actually close out of the game to fully register new friends on the 3DS. @_@;

Omnipresent Traveler

Still one left.

Omnipresent Traveler

Omnipresent Traveler

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

You have so many shinies I swear to god woman.

Speaking of, this has been a Shiny Encounter with the uber rare "Cat". Back into darkness it slinks.

[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Omnipresent Traveler

Cat Silver

You have so many shinies I swear to god woman.

Speaking of, this has been a Shiny Encounter with the uber rare "Cat". Back into darkness it slinks.

[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

*facepalm* And here we have a perfect emulation of a roaming legendary making its escape. Farewell until we meet again!

Omnipresent Traveler

Omnipresent Traveler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas