I'm trying to raise a male skitty with normalize but my question is,
is this a good ability?

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Not particularly.
It makes all moves used normal type attacks,... which can be useful for STaB onuses, but completely fails against ghost, rock, ground, dragon and steel... which all resist normal attacks.

Kitty is interesting, and i wish you luck... just dont use it anywhere but in-game.

Timid Conversationalist

Skitty would be better off with Cute Charm, really, the only problem with Normalize is that you can never, ever land a super effective hit.

Durem Lover

Luna the PokeNerd
Skitty would be better off with Cute Charm, really, the only problem with Normalize is that you can never, ever land a super effective hit.

I thought so, thanks ^^

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
It's a very niche ability. It will let you use Thunder Wave against Ground types, and it gives ANY damaging attack STAB for Delcatty, but aside from this it's not really any good in competitive play. Have some fun with it, using Thunder Wave on your friends' Steelix or Gliscor, but definitely don't resort to using it in tournaments.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vylox
Not particularly.
It makes all moves used normal type attacks,... which can be useful for STaB onuses, but completely fails against ghost, rock, ground, dragon and steel... which all resist normal attacks.

Kitty is interesting, and i wish you luck... just dont use it anywhere but in-game.
The only note I have here is that Dragon doesn't resist Normal. Everything else checks out, just don't want you to get the wrong info, mr OP

Durem Lover

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Vylox
Not particularly.

The only note I have here is that Dragon doesn't resist Normal. Everything else checks out, just don't want you to get the wrong info, mr OP

thank you, both of you. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces