Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Hellhound

Rail Rowed
Nolan Parks

I have a shiny 5 IV missing spd Calm Eevee that would be perfect to evolve into a Vaporeon!~ Could I clone Absol or clone any of the shinies youre offering for it?
2809-8968-8958

ouo
I hope you'll pardon me for saying, but I've a friend I'd rather ask to clone it. I'm nervous about Mah pink babbies you see and she's already cloned about a billion shiny legends for me and I offer up shiny legends for her to clone a copy of too... You could be completely trustworthy but my pink babes mean the world to me.

I'd gladly have my absol cloned for you if that's what you want in exchange for the eevee though!
Nolan Parks
Rail Rowed
Nolan Parks

I have a shiny 5 IV missing spd Calm Eevee that would be perfect to evolve into a Vaporeon!~ Could I clone Absol or clone any of the shinies youre offering for it?
2809-8968-8958

ouo
I hope you'll pardon me for saying, but I've a friend I'd rather ask to clone it. I'm nervous about Mah pink babbies you see and she's already cloned about a billion shiny legends for me and I offer up shiny legends for her to clone a copy of too... You could be completely trustworthy but my pink babes mean the world to me.

I'd gladly have my absol cloned for you if that's what you want in exchange for the eevee though!

I understand. smile getting your friend to close him works too! when will you be around to trade?

Divine Hellhound

Rail Rowed
Nolan Parks
Rail Rowed
Nolan Parks

2809-8968-8958

ouo

I understand. smile getting your friend to close him works too! when will you be around to trade?

I work tomorrow night so I'm taking a quick nap and my schedule has to mesh with my friends so I should hopefully have some time here in a few hours.
is she nicknameable by any chance?

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I've got a shiny pink pachirisu... I've also got a weird shiny pink-striped barbaracle.

at the moment, though, what I need is a shiny articuno... unless that female ralts is a shiny...

Sparkly Spirit

3,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
mmm that's all the pokemon you have to offer?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

naptime emotion_kirakira

Divine Hellhound

MegaYanmega
mmm that's all the pokemon you have to offer?

No, I've more But it depends on what your offering. I didn't put a lot up cause, say, I don't want to get a shiny Mincinno for my shiny kyroge.

Divine Hellhound

Tay Lorien
I've got a shiny pink pachirisu... I've also got a weird shiny pink-striped barbaracle.

at the moment, though, what I need is a shiny articuno... unless that female ralts is a shiny...

Sorry, I don't have either of those shiny.

Divine Hellhound

Slick Southpaw
naptime emotion_kirakira

So your safari is water with azumarill, bibarel and gyarados.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Nolan Parks
Slick Southpaw
naptime emotion_kirakira

aww dang was hoping for something better, but thank youuuuu emotion_kirakira

Divine Hellhound

Slick Southpaw
Nolan Parks
Slick Southpaw
naptime emotion_kirakira

aww dang was hoping for something better, but thank youuuuu emotion_kirakira

I know yer feeling. My all time LEAST favorite Pokemon are all fighting. : Guess what my safari is!

Divine Hellhound

Divine Hellhound

Divine Hellhound

Divine Hellhound

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items