Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am deciding to get Tepig or Osshawhatt for my starter, but I already had Tepig from the 1st Pokemon Black and White? gonk Which one should I get because I really like Tepig especially when it evolved from Emboar smile

What is your Pokemon starter for Pokemon BW2/and team? biggrin
Since I started with Oshawott before I will either go with him again or go with tepig.
It's always good to try something else in a new game.

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
I used the plant starter for my run through white, so this time in white 2 I'm using the water starter.

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pokemon Subforum.
Is there anyway for you to use all 3 starters?
xBlackZverx
Do you have 2 ds's? That will work for trading,or buy one of those new ds cheat code systems for your ds; but warning it might screw up your game

Rainbow Unicorn

oshawott. i hate tepigs evos

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
After the massive disappointment I had with Samurott, and my huge disliking for the Snivy-line, the only one I'll be remotely happy with is Emboar. Besides, it's the last Pokemon I need for a full Zelda-themed Pokemon team.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I'm picking Tepig because I hate the other starters. At least the final forms.
Mines a Shiny Oshawott I hatched. I'm getting ready for Black 2 and White 2 right now by putting a Dusk Ball on all my 649 Pokemon as I'm trading my Complete Pokedex over in the begining because if you have a Complete Pokedex you get a Key Item that raises the chances of you finding Shiny Pokemon by 300%.
LostUnicorn
Since I started with Oshawott before I will either go with him again or go with tepig.
It's always good to try something else in a new game.

I think I am going to start with tepig again because Emboar is soo awesome! From my last game I like to surprise my foes with unique attacks,so I used Wild Charge,Brick Brek,Flamethrower,and Grass Knot.Emboar is at level 57

My main water type that I use isCarracoasta at level 51 with moves of Aqua Jet,Smack Down,Surf,and Waterfall because I like to have all the tms in own team.It's soo annoying to use a tm because you have to get rid of a good move

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
I'm going with Snivy in one game, Oshawott (since I've yet to use it) in another. And Snivy will actually have some use with a Water-type gym. Yeah, yeah, I know he's totally outclassed by almost every other Grass-type that will be in the game but I don't care. I like Snivy.

Rich Genius

YUSUKE URAMESHl
Mines a Shiny Oshawott I hatched. I'm getting ready for Black 2 and White 2 right now by putting a Dusk Ball on all my 649 Pokemon as I'm trading my Complete Pokedex over in the begining because if you have a Complete Pokedex you get a Key Item that raises the chances of you finding Shiny Pokemon by 300%.
Is this a new item for B/W 2?

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xBlackZverx
You could with that duplication glitch in Gold/Silver, but only you couldnt get the third starters base form to appear in the pokedex since you never actually battle it in game.

Ruthless Rogue

MasturChef
I'm going with Snivy in one game, Oshawott (since I've yet to use it) in another. And Snivy will actually have some use with a Water-type gym. Yeah, yeah, I know he's totally outclassed by almost every other Grass-type that will be in the game but I don't care. I like Snivy.
Actually, Dream World Snivy is incredibly strong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff