Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Magica

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

Takeda Shingen with a Groudon..

Thats disturbing. XD

This..looks awesome. And I usually hate tactics games like that. (hated Final Fantasy Tactics with a passion) But this...this just looks awesome. Comment on Youtube has a though has a point. If Mewtwo was made in a modern day Lab...why is he in a feudal period game?

Profitable Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i could see myself getting this game

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRULY HOPE I GET ALL A's ON MY REPORT CARD, BECAUSE THIS GAME LOOKS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasty Snack

Fluffy the Whimsicott Says "ME WANT IT NOA BI User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Morigale
pokegirl14
The one thing making me upset more than anything is that the bad guy (I'm assuming) gets a frickin Zekrom and we get an Eevee?! We've already done that in Colosseum and Gale of Darkness! Why can't we start with an awesome Pokemon for once?

Because then you would have no incentive to catch anything else. 'Ehhhh... Mewtwo? I've already got Arceus. Pass.'

I'm not saying we have to start with Arceus, but why Eevee. As I said before the've already given us the option of starting with Eevee in Gale of Darkness and Espeon and Umbreon in Colosseum. For the purposes of a knight-like game a Bisharp would have made more sense, for example. (Or I guess a Pawniard in the beginning). They could try using less popular/used Pokemon for variety.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Whoaa, that's quite different than usual... Yet, very bizarre at the same time. XD
~WildBerry_Poptart~
This..looks awesome. And I usually hate tactics games like that. (hated Final Fantasy Tactics with a passion) But this...this just looks awesome. Comment on Youtube has a though has a point. If Mewtwo was made in a modern day Lab...why is he in a feudal period game?

That's a damn good point about the Mewtwo, but maybe we need to know more about the game to understand. Like maybe you travel through time or something. That'd be sweet. cool

Distinct Raider

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this game looks kinda disappointing.

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The art styles do not match at all. I usually like Tactics games, but this....this looks bad. I'll reserve my full opinion for when we know more, but my current standing on this one is "Meh."
I'll pass.

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
pokegirl14
The one thing making me upset more than anything is that the bad guy (I'm assuming) gets a frickin Zekrom and we get an Eevee?! We've already done that in Colosseum and Gale of Darkness! Why can't we start with an awesome Pokemon for once?

emotion_donotwant
Get out.
Divined Mortality
pokegirl14

emotion_donotwant
Get out.

Wut? emotion_eyebrow

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
pokegirl14
Morigale
pokegirl14

Because then you would have no incentive to catch anything else. 'Ehhhh... Mewtwo? I've already got Arceus. Pass.'

I'm not saying we have to start with Arceus, but why Eevee. As I said before the've already given us the option of starting with Eevee in Gale of Darkness and Espeon and Umbreon in Colosseum. For the purposes of a knight-like game a Bisharp would have made more sense, for example. (Or I guess a Pawniard in the beginning). They could try using less popular/used Pokemon for variety.
I understand that. It was the emphasized above that ticked me off.
Divined Mortality
pokegirl14
Morigale
pokegirl14

I understand that. It was the emphasized above that ticked me off.

I'm not saying Eevee isn't awesome, it has it's good points, but I feel like we should be starting with something different. Especially since this will include 5th gen. I wouldn't mind using one of them. I saw a Scraggy in the video. That'd be cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff