Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg do you still have shiny milotic and vaporeon? unfortunately i don't have shinies that you're looking for ; - ; so i was wondering if you might be interested in trading for any shinies not on your list?

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairymeadow
omg do you still have shiny milotic and vaporeon? unfortunately i don't have shinies that you're looking for ; - ; so i was wondering if you might be interested in trading for any shinies not on your list?

I may be just tell me all you have and we may be able to come up with an agreement.

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow

I may be just tell me all you have and we may be able to come up with an agreement.

i have shiny: gyarados, crobat and absol available~ what level are milotic and vaporeon?

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairymeadow
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow

i have shiny: gyarados, crobat and absol available~ what level are milotic and vaporeon?

Milotic is level 100 and Vaporeon is level 21
and I would take the Crobat and Absol for it if that is okay with you biggrin
What is your fc?

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairymeadow
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow

So are you interested or not?
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow

oops sorry for the late reply, i'm still interested in the vaporeon but unfortunately i'm looking for a low level milotic, but thank you anyway! do you mind if the crobat/absol are nicknamed? and which would you like for the vaporeon?

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairymeadow
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow
Orgasmic Vibes
fairymeadow

oops sorry for the late reply, i'm still interested in the vaporeon but unfortunately i'm looking for a low level milotic, but thank you anyway! do you mind if the crobat/absol are nicknamed? and which would you like for the vaporeon?

Absol please smile and what is your fc?

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wealthy Trader

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wealthy Trader