Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diligent Student

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon.com/EX will update on May 9th about new movie you'll learn about the world of Darkrai.
You'll get event Darkrai in your Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Plus new Pokémon TCG expansion and a lot more!

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Old news for me.
But good news nevertheless.

Can't wait! ...To have a legendary that will be thrown to the back of the list of things to train just like all the other legendaries... *Headdesk*

Pretty much I want this for the Pokèdex entree. > - >

Diligent Student

ZakeraZero
Pretty much I want this for the Pokèdex entree. > - >

Same here! sweatdrop

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Pretty cool razz even though it will be thrown away in my box forever emo i have a legit and a hacked one from Pearl (not by me) but ill still get this new one haha

Masterful Winner

I am more so exited for the Shiny Raquaza Event coming post Natsuboros Amendment ( Or whatever not). Enjoyed getting the last Zekrom and Reshiram. Eving those Ubers was a trip ( Modest Reshiram FTW... Lonely Zekrom FTW) But I think we should be due for another Mew event. I would much rather have something like a Mew with something like freakin I dunno -Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Signal Beam, And like freakin I dunno what for the fourth =w=

Rainbow Unicorn

Pooka Starr
I am more so exited for the Shiny Raquaza Event coming post Natsuboros Amendment ( Or whatever not). Enjoyed getting the last Zekrom and Reshiram. Eving those Ubers was a trip ( Modest Reshiram FTW... Lonely Zekrom FTW) But I think we should be due for another Mew event. I would much rather have something like a Mew with something like freakin I dunno -Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Signal Beam, And like freakin I dunno what for the fourth =w=
Would love that shiny rayquaza but unless they do an EU release, not gonna happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff