Prodigal Survivor

Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

It's Munchlax.

And If toxic wont help then god knows what else can.
I aught it egg moves like Curse, Whirlwind and Self destruct.
Good thing I have a Hazard Scarmory. So I guess Whirlwind could be viable with Toxic. =w=

If I can set up with risky stuff.
:I
Anything that can switch your Pokemon out is a threat since you lose your stat boosts. You always gotta be careful for that.

Surprisingly in my battle spot i havent see much switching moves like Roar or Whirlwind.
But for god sake. KNock off has become the new "Every Cool kid has" because I used to use Swagger 24/7

and now people get mad at me far having an annoying Klefki.

/starts to play pokemon and off break now.
I use a dual screen Klefki, it's pretty cool and it sets up spikes as well. Do you want to trade? cool

I dont has Carbink ready atm. :I
After about 50 turn off tries. started to take a break ad placed my eye into what team to make next.
So far I have a lot of Steel types U:

Oh I has like 2 Different Klefki
One knows Swagger, TW, Foul Play, and Substitute
another knows Screens, Foul Play, and TW =/
Depends if I wanted Doubles or Singles.
Ii like using Pokemon Showdown because you don't have to do any breeding or training, plus you can make as many teams as you want in like a minute.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Anything that can switch your Pokemon out is a threat since you lose your stat boosts. You always gotta be careful for that.

Surprisingly in my battle spot i havent see much switching moves like Roar or Whirlwind.
But for god sake. KNock off has become the new "Every Cool kid has" because I used to use Swagger 24/7

I use a dual screen Klefki, it's pretty cool and it sets up spikes as well. Do you want to trade? cool

After about 50 turn off tries. started to take a break ad placed my eye into what team to make next.

Ii like using Pokemon Showdown because you don't have to do any breeding or training, plus you can make as many teams as you want in like a minute.

The problem with that is I kinda dislike how they follow Smogon so much
I don't typically follow smogon on rules. Some rules I find understandable but others are like meh. Ridiculous
I just use this Showdown to make my team and them do that on my Pokemon game

Oh and Carbink is ready but I'm just not home
:I I'm just at a friend's house for a birthday

Prodigal Survivor

Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

I don't typically follow smogon on rules. Some rules I find understandable but others are like meh. Ridiculous

I really don't mind Smogon at all, I like them for the most part. Sure some things are kind of dumb but I think they are fair. I just wish Gliscor would be banned, that thing annoys the hell out of me so much, I don't care if its easy to take down, once it gets Poison Heal they always protect-stall me. I can trade anytime, I'll even be on tomorrow too.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

I really don't mind Smogon at all, I like them for the most part. Sure some things are kind of dumb but I think they are fair. I just wish Gliscor would be banned, that thing annoys the hell out of me so much, I don't care if its easy to take down, once it gets Poison Heal they always protect-stall me. I can trade anytime, I'll even be on tomorrow too.

Oh I dislike a Gliscor
Tanky mofo

Poison Heal is useful on Breloom oAo then Facade

I'm pestering my other friend for Internet. First thing I do when I get home is take a shower. Next thing I see if my friend at my house I'm like wtf are you doing / in pajamas
He was like t"let's go to my friends house for games and movies" and I was worm out at my other friends house oAo what's wrong with my social life now

Friendly Friend

hey :O i forgot about abra >w< hows thing going
, havent talk to u for awhile. and did u start on the tourny yet :d

Prodigal Survivor

Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

Oh I dislike a Gliscor
Tanky mofo

I'm pestering my other friend for Internet. First thing I do when I get home is take a shower. Next thing I see if my friend at my house I'm like wtf are you doing / in pajamas
He was like t"let's go to my friends house for games and movies" and I was worm out at my other friends house oAo what's wrong with my social life now
My social life consists of me riding my bike around with my nephew and talking to people on Gaia forums. sweatdrop

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

Oh I dislike a Gliscor
Tanky mofo

My social life consists of me riding my bike around with my nephew and talking to people on Gaia forums. sweatdrop

oAo
I can't ride a bike
But I can skateboard and snowboard
:I I should be home in an hour
I reallllyyyyy hate being out of my house for too long and such.

Prodigal Survivor

Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

Oh I dislike a Gliscor
Tanky mofo

oAo
I can't ride a bike
But I can skateboard and snowboard
:I I should be home in an hour
I reallllyyyyy hate being out of my house for too long and such.
I don't mind being out of the house late, as long as I know where I am. Riding a bike is easy, once you learn you really don't forget. The last time i rode a bike before this year was like in 2003 I think or earlier than that. I can skateboard too, don't know any tricks but I'm sure I can ride it easily enough. I don't get snow here unless I got to the mountains but I have no money to do something like that. I'll probably still be online, I'm going to watch Evangelion soon.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Torasaurus Rex
I don't mind being out of the house late, as long as I know where I am. Riding a bike is easy, once you learn you really don't forget. The last time i rode a bike before this year was like in 2003 I think or earlier than that. I can skateboard too, don't know any tricks but I'm sure I can ride it easily enough. I don't get snow here unless I got to the mountains but I have no money to do something like that. I'll probably still be online, I'm going to watch Evangelion soon.

Im one of those types who get tired easily.
I dislike going out late sometimes but I can be a night owl o-o

Mmk. Im just trying my new Powersave ad playing around with it. my friend told me the "Dangers" of using it
Im like "okay okay I'll be careful :I "

BUt anywhoooo.

I made extra pokemon now. =w=
It works really well.
Im trying to adapt and read a manual because im used to using 2 DS systems but not anymore! I dont have to really on hours of praying and luck

Prodigal Survivor

Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

Mmk. Im just trying my new Powersave ad playing around with it. my friend told me the "Dangers" of using it

BUt anywhoooo.

It works really well.
Im trying to adapt and read a manual because im used to using 2 DS systems but not anymore! I dont have to really on hours of praying and luck
That's neat, I kind of want one but it's not something I'd use that often.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

BUt anywhoooo.

It works really well.

Im only going to us it for cloning purpose. I only been using the back up feature on it.
Now that I made extra. I can give you plenty of Carbink now oAo

Prodigal Survivor

Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex
Musical Nostalgia
Torasaurus Rex

BUt anywhoooo.

It works really well.

Im only going to us it for cloning purpose. I only been using the back up feature on it.
I only need one sweatdrop I'll get online.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Torasaurus Rex
[

I only need one sweatdrop I'll get online.

Welp sure. xD
It's Carbink

I made Extra Slurpuff and such o-o

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Chocobo God Xeo
Musical Nostalgia

Kinda like I dunno Yugioh maybe

I like yugioh o.o i have lots of cards and decks xD