Visitors

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*whistles*

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Sut mae!

Nice shop. smile

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sut mae!

Thanks honey!

SS: 3052 5375 4239 // Maria
D: 3095 5050 3294 // Maria
Blk: 0518 6724 3717 // Maria

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
No diolch? xd

And you're ever so welcome.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
AAAAAAAHHHHH! Sorry! Diolch!

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
.ORDER UP! Overworld!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Boy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What time is it?: 7:20AM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh my stars! Really?: Mhm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?: Click :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?: 1 Salamence please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?: To the right of the trainer.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Axelluther
.ORDER UP! Overworld!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Boy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What time is it?: 7:20AM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh my stars! Really?: Mhm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?: Click :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?: 1 Salamence please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?: To the right of the trainer.

Sut mae!

I'd be happy to, only ... I can't see your screenshot. It keeps loading me to an error page. Can you upload it to tinypic or photobucket or something please?

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Marie-Cris
Axelluther
.ORDER UP! Overworld!

Sut mae!

I'd be happy to, only ... I can't see your screenshot. It keeps loading me to an error page. Can you upload it to tinypic or photobucket or something please?

Sure! Brb! :3

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Marie-Cris
Axelluther
.ORDER UP! Overworld!

Sut mae!

Click :3
Now it should work. :3

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Axelluther
Marie-Cris
Axelluther
.ORDER UP! Overworld!

Sut mae!

Thank you! I'll start it in the morning ((it's quite late here)) and quote you back when it's done. smile

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Marie-Cris
Axelluther
Marie-Cris
Axelluther
.ORDER UP! Overworld!

Sut mae!

Thank you! I'll start it in the morning ((it's quite late here)) and quote you back when it's done. smile

Alright take your time! c:
.ORDER UP! Overworld!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Girl...another professor not knowing my gender; geez. (Hehe.~)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What time is it?: 1:29pm...buy a clock? Or a watch?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh my stars! Really?: Yes....yes indeed...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?: User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?: Shiny Metagross and shiny Milotic ?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?: Walking behind the over world perhaps ? Or one to the right and one to the left ? (Also thank you so much this is so nice of you ! emotion_bigheart )

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
.ORDER UP! Overworld!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What time is it?: 8:29am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh my stars! Really?: Yes! xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?: One shiny Ampharos!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?: Pokemon to the right.

Hardcore Fashionista

19,150 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
.ORDER UP! Overworld!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What time is it?: 1:06 pm my time
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh my stars! Really?: Indeed : D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?: My current one, promise not to change it :3 User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?: one, regular umbreon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?: trainer left, pokemon right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff