Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heeey! Sooo, I have a couple of Pokemans that I want to get rid of or don't need (duplicates, or ones I have better versions of).

I am looking for:
EU/PAL Diancie
Meloetta
TRU Arceus

Shiny Deoxys
Shiny Phantump
Shiny Clauncher
Shiny Skarmory
Shiny Caterpie
...or any of the shinies evolutions, doesn't really matter.
HA Infernape

...will trade for other shinies as well!

What I have to offer:
Legendaries
Genesect (Shiny) - 2-4 IVs (HP+Attack, Def+Speed) - Hasty
Reshiram - 5IVs (-attack) - Timid
Multiscale Lugia - 5IVs (-attack) - Modest
Victini - 5IVs (-sp.attack) - Jolly & Adamant
Prankster Thundurus - 5IVs (-speed) - Naive
Justified Keldeo - 1IV (Sp. Attack) - Modest

Shinies
Cacnea (Water Absorb) - 6IVs - Adamant
Ditto (Imposter) - 3IVs (Hp, Def+Sp.Def) - Sassy
Electrike (Lightning Rod) - 2-3IVS (Sp. Attack+Speed, HP) - Timid
Gible (Sand Veil) - 2IVs (HP+Attack) - Adamant
Haxorus (Rivalry) - 2IVs (Attack+Speed) - Jolly
Mareep (Static) - 3-5IVs (HP+Sp.Attack+Speed, Attack+Def) - Modest
Manectric (Lightning Rod) - 2IVs (Sp. Attack+Speed) - Timid
Sableye (Prankster) - 2IVs (Def+Sp.Def) Calm
Seviper (Shed Skin) -5IVs (-Attack) - Modest
Snorunt (Moody) - 2-4IVs (Attack+Speed, HP+Def) - Jolly
Swanna (Keen Eye) - 1IV (Speed) - Adamant

Nicknamed Shinies
"Sanguine" the Aegislash - "2"IVS (Sp.Attack+Speed, not perfect) - Impish
"Regulus" the Altaria (Natural Cure) - 5IVs (-Sp. Attack) - Bold
"Origin" the Gardevoir (Trace) - 5IVs (-Attack) - Timid
"Viridian" the Sceptile (Overgrow) - 6IVs - Timid
"Astra" the Umbreon (Synchronize) - 3IVs (HP+Def+Sp.Def) - Calm
"Skylar" the Ninetales (Drought) - 2IVs (Sp.Attack+Speed) - Timid

If you see anything you like, feel free to make other offers!

The early Delibird gets the Wurmple! :shot:

Biggest Anubutt

cheronium

The early bird gets the worm!

"or in this case, the pokémon" - Oak emotion_dealwithit

Good luck with your trades. smile
Main Page Nitemare Headba

Hah, thank you! 4laugh

Beloved Friend

cheronium

hello there~ i have two shiny Claunchers, although they don't have any perfect IVs :"< but they are
nickname-able.
• Clauncher - poké ball, Naive nature, Mega Launcher ability, female, level 25 (KB)
• Clauncher - premier ball, Impish nature, Mega Launcher ability, female, level 25 (KB)

also, i can breed you a HA Chimchar (with egg moves too i believe) :"> let me know if you're
interested in anything.
Sora_Hanaki

Interested in everything

IVs on shiny 'mons aren't all that important to me, so that's fine smile The Naive natured one looks good! Would be very happy if you could nickname it: Beretta whee

Also YES to HA Chimchar biggrin Do whatever you want when it comes to breeding, I can get most of that stuff on my own, but not the HA. I've been trying for a while on the GTS, but all HA Chimchar's (and evos) turn out to be ones with Blaze...so yes, that would be amazing!

Feel free to pick out anything you'd like from the list smile (disregarding Genesect, haha, as I'm hoping to get the Deoxys with that one)

Beloved Friend

cheronium

thanks for letting me know. I can nickname the Clauncher for you :"> it's a cute name~

sure thing, i'll work on it since i only have one at the moment xD i remember mine having egg
moves, but we'll see ^^;; that stinks, but i'm glad i can help you out~! i'll let you know when your
Chimchar is ready.

and that's fine, i totally understand. i'm interested in your Keldeo and Haxorus, if possible.
Sora_Hanaki

Sure thing! I'll get 'em ready for you biggrin

Beloved Friend

cheronium

thank you! >u< <3 i'll be working on Chimchar after i finish my Eevee project ^^;; getting a female
Eevee is so difficult OTL
Sora_Hanaki

I feel your pain! Getting a shiny male Ralts with Synchronize (and not Trace) was so difficult...while the gender rates are a bit more stable, getting the gender right along with shiny was a bit more tough...

Beloved Friend

cheronium

ahh i feel your pain! i tried that too, but i gave up after getting my 6IV ones... maybe i'll try it again
someday. were you successful? Ralts is difficult Dx i'm always afraid of breeding the wrong
gender for the shiny one ^^;;

almost done with Eevees, so i should be starting Chimchar soon and it shouldn't take as long xD
Sora_Hanaki

I was! Eventually. The Gardevoir that is up for trade is male, but it has Trace and not Synchronize. I have a female one with Trace as well. This was back in the BW-days, and I eventually gave up...until recently when I tried again and finally got TWO Male Ralts with Synchronize in XY. Traded one to a friend of mine for a shiny Cofagrigus 4laugh

Cool! I'll send you my FC in a pm, I'll be online for another hour, so send me a trade whenever you're ready!

Beloved Friend

cheronium

ahh i see. i didn't do much in the BW days, but i hear that was a good time for breeding q vq i
missed out on it... but i've been doing so much in XY xD wow! what luck! that's awesome :">
maybe i'll try and breed a shiny one.

and thanks, i'll try to get it done within the hour!
Sora_Hanaki

Thank you so much! biggrin

Beloved Friend

cheronium

thank you so much! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items