Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

JKLLZ
Capriqua
JKLLZ
Capriqua
Chansey and Togepi be my badass bitches!

R u serious man! ur saying that on a topic about lucario? either ur a dumb girl, or a retarded guy. i can wipe ur chansey and togepi with my lvl 92 lucario! dont want 2 sound mean though but seriously...ur talking in the wrong spot ok? i can whip you with my buneary t2! even though itslike a lvl 45 it knows water pulse, thunderblot, some strong fighting type move, and some other move that i can't remember...and i cant check because im not able to play during the week, its my parents rule

What Marshmlow1 said. Everybody seems to be completely gay for Lucario like it's some kind of big rich stufmuffin who will fulfil their sexual pleasure. Nothing retarded about what I said. Chansey and Togepi....oh ******** awesome.

I don't battle other people any ways. Too busy completing my Pokedex with help from my Togepi (now Togekiss) and Chansey! biggrin +

woooooooooow.... that is the true challenge...fighting other people and U sont do it? wow. no wonder u think ur so good and u haven't completed the pokedex? wow dont take this the wrong way, but....u r'nt exactly tough.

I said I don't, I never said I didn't and sorry I took so long to reply. My Blissey and I were laughing at the love affair you are having with your Lucario...

Fashionable Sex Symbol

JKLLZ
Capriqua
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Marshmlow1

Actaully...Chansey is a freaking special attack wall, and if it gets evolved into a Blissey. That Lucario of yours will be forced to use struggle. Plus, a Chansey can still wall a sp. attck Lucario. And Against Togepi, yes Lucario could beat it..But against Togekiss..Lucario is getting a** raped by that angel.

u joking man........i ******** beat a blissey that was lvl 69 wen i had a lvl 62 lucario stressed im getting so pist about this! than for that togikiss, it is trash! any trainer who has it should be smart but again i vs. it with my lvl 43 lucario wen i found it as a lvl 56...either im WAY to smart and know how to use pokemon well or everyone i vs. before suck but that wouldn't explain me beating a lvl 100 arceus, lvl 100 infernape, lvl 100 dialga, lvl 100 darkrai, lvl 100 palkia, and a lvl regigigas with my lvl 92 lucario, lvl 91 floatzel, lvl 91 mightyena, lvl. 90 leafeon, lvl 90 flareon, lvl 90 arceus, and my lvl 72 azelf. emotion_eyebrow questions?

Your grammar makes my mind go numb

He's taking this personally isn't he?

stressed im not! neutral its just have been working on this 4 a long time and i did all my work without cheats or nothing+i just done these things and then no one believes me...its just agrivating (sry if i spelled that wrong/ just never had spelled it before sweatdrop ). and then if u think logicly, fighting beats normal and normal+all the calciums, proteins, irons, carboses, and zincs i got and used it on him should help...then i also beat the whole pokemon league with lucario. i got 2 admit on that one i got lucky i finished with one HP. and im just saying cat_smile

I didn't say I didn't believe you, I said that this Lucario obsession is kinda D:
Also beat the Elite Four with my Empleon being the only Pokemon over Level 50 but guessing that's to do with the Fire and Ground Type Elite Four members.

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Capriqua
JKLLZ
Capriqua
JKLLZ
Capriqua

R u serious man! ur saying that on a topic about lucario? either ur a dumb girl, or a retarded guy. i can wipe ur chansey and togepi with my lvl 92 lucario! dont want 2 sound mean though but seriously...ur talking in the wrong spot ok? i can whip you with my buneary t2! even though itslike a lvl 45 it knows water pulse, thunderblot, some strong fighting type move, and some other move that i can't remember...and i cant check because im not able to play during the week, its my parents rule

What Marshmlow1 said. Everybody seems to be completely gay for Lucario like it's some kind of big rich stufmuffin who will fulfil their sexual pleasure. Nothing retarded about what I said. Chansey and Togepi....oh ******** awesome.

I don't battle other people any ways. Too busy completing my Pokedex with help from my Togepi (now Togekiss) and Chansey! biggrin +

woooooooooow.... that is the true challenge...fighting other people and U sont do it? wow. no wonder u think ur so good and u haven't completed the pokedex? wow dont take this the wrong way, but....u r'nt exactly tough.

I said I don't, I never said I didn't and sorry I took so long to reply. My Blissey and I were laughing at the love affair you are having with your Lucario...

so im a the the one who has an obsession when u laugh with ur pokemon...GAY. i just play and im done...except i do a lot more afterwards...and blissey is a girlish pokemon and u seem to love it? at least ur not in love with a jynx/the japanese stylish pokemon, which i heard from some nerd at my school. today, i think jynx is nicki minaj. anyway, i just dont understand y we're fighting anyway...we dont know how we fight with our pokemon or how we bond or watever else. there is no true winner 4 this fight.until we auctually vs. eachother. and maybe that other guy, wat was his name? marshmlow1 or something

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
This thread is horrifying to read. emotion_0A0

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Lan Sukasa
Bobsplosion
Lan Sukasa
Bobsplosion
Lan Sukasa
And that, my friends, is why I put my avatar in a Zoroark cosplay, this forum sees Lucario as the Pokemon equivalent to Adolf Hitler.

Who's this new furry kid?

Your worst nightmare.

You can't begin to imagine how little what you choose to wear affects me.

You're such a fuddy duddy.

redface
Also, ask Yuna why she has me on ignore. I'm curious.

Magical Businessman

Bobsplosion
Lan Sukasa
Bobsplosion
Lan Sukasa
Bobsplosion
Lan Sukasa
And that, my friends, is why I put my avatar in a Zoroark cosplay, this forum sees Lucario as the Pokemon equivalent to Adolf Hitler.

Who's this new furry kid?

Your worst nightmare.

You can't begin to imagine how little what you choose to wear affects me.

You're such a fuddy duddy.

redface
Also, ask Yuna why she has me on ignore. I'm curious.

Gee, I don't know, probably because of what happened about two weeks ago. stare

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Its Contagious

y is it horrifying? question question question question question please dont tell me its about that fight im in sweatdrop im just started to settle it

Magical Businessman

JKLLZ
Its Contagious

y is it horrifying? question question question question question please dont tell me its about that fight im in sweatdrop im just started to settle it

User Image
hey, Photobucket, mind WORKING PROPERLY already?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

JKLLZ
Capriqua
JKLLZ
Capriqua
JKLLZ
Capriqua

so im a the the one who has an obsession when u laugh with ur pokemon...GAY. i just play and im done...except i do a lot more afterwards...and blissey is a girlish pokemon and u seem to love it? at least ur not in love with a jynx/the japanese stylish pokemon, which i heard from some nerd at my school. today, i think jynx is nicki minaj. anyway, i just dont understand y we're fighting anyway...we dont know how we fight with our pokemon or how we bond or watever else. there is no true winner 4 this fight.until we auctually vs. eachother. and maybe that other guy, wat was his name? marshmlow1 or something

You do alot more afterwards wink

I rest my case.

Also, I am not based on Jynx. I'm based on a golliwog, thank you very much.

Anyways, I wouldn't say we were fighting, just a bit of banter biggrin

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Lan Sukasa

⊱ 'You can only pretend we're two of a kind...'

... And what happened two weeks ago?

'...For I am cut from your mortal fears.'⊰
Lan Sukasa
Pharos Thantos
YunaSama
Lan Sukasa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.But Lucario's awesome... cat_neutral

He's just extremely butt-hurt. You can tell by the posts.

User Image
Oh I get it. Your beef comes from England.

...No wonder you get picked on. It's not because of elitism. You're just easy to make fun of since your responses are flat out retarded.

Magical Businessman

Pharos Thantos

And in my ignore list you go, you god damn octopus. I swear, at some point of time, I'm gonna commit suicide, because people will NEVER STOP PUSHING MY BUTTONS!

Bobsplosion

Oh, I don't know...

Eloquent Elocutionist

Its Contagious

I beg to differ- This has been one of the most entertaining threads to read.

Chatty Cat

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lucario likes shorts 'cause they're comfy and easy to wear.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
I disagree honestly. Not trying to start a flame war. I love him as a poke, but he's actually kinda behind the curve competitively sweatdrop I was actually outsped by a lot of sweepers when he had max speed ivs and evs. I was disappointed. Because I honestly wanted on the lucario bandwagon /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff