Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Chansey and Togepi be my badass bitches!

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Capriqua

R u serious man! ur saying that on a topic about lucario? either ur a dumb girl, or a retarded guy. i can wipe ur chansey and togepi with my lvl 92 lucario! dont want 2 sound mean though but seriously...ur talking in the wrong spot ok? i can whip you with my buneary t2! even though itslike a lvl 45 it knows water pulse, thunderblot, some strong fighting type move, and some other move that i can't remember...and i cant check because im not able to play during the week, its my parents rule

Premium Gaian

JKLLZ
Capriqua

R u serious man! ur saying that on a topic about lucario? either ur a dumb girl, or a retarded guy. i can wipe ur chansey and togepi with my lvl 92 lucario! dont want 2 sound mean though but seriously...ur talking in the wrong spot ok? i can whip you with my buneary t2! even though itslike a lvl 45 it knows water pulse, thunderblot, some strong fighting type move, and some other move that i can't remember...and i cant check because im not able to play during the week, its my parents rule

Actaully...Chansey is a freaking special attack wall, and if it gets evolved into a Blissey. That Lucario of yours will be forced to use struggle. Plus, a Chansey can still wall a sp. attck Lucario. And Against Togepi, yes Lucario could beat it..But against Togekiss..Lucario is getting a** raped by that angel.

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Capriqua

Actaully...Chansey is a freaking special attack wall, and if it gets evolved into a Blissey. That Lucario of yours will be forced to use struggle. Plus, a Chansey can still wall a sp. attck Lucario. And Against Togepi, yes Lucario could beat it..But against Togekiss..Lucario is getting a** raped by that angel.

u joking man........i ******** beat a blissey that was lvl 69 wen i had a lvl 62 lucario stressed im getting so pist about this! than for that togikiss, it is trash! any trainer who has it should be smart but again i vs. it with my lvl 43 lucario wen i found it as a lvl 56...either im WAY to smart and know how to use pokemon well or everyone i vs. before suck but that wouldn't explain me beating a lvl 100 arceus, lvl 100 infernape, lvl 100 dialga, lvl 100 darkrai, lvl 100 palkia, and a lvl regigigas with my lvl 92 lucario, lvl 91 floatzel, lvl 91 mightyena, lvl. 90 leafeon, lvl 90 flareon, lvl 90 arceus, and my lvl 72 azelf. emotion_eyebrow questions?

Premium Gaian

JKLLZ
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Capriqua

u joking man........i ******** beat a blissey that was lvl 69 wen i had a lvl 62 lucario stressed im getting so pist about this! than for that togikiss, it is trash! any trainer who has it should be smart but again i vs. it with my lvl 43 lucario wen i found it as a lvl 56...either im WAY to smart and know how to use pokemon well or everyone i vs. before suck but that wouldn't explain me beating a lvl 100 arceus, lvl 100 infernape, lvl 100 dialga, lvl 100 darkrai, lvl 100 palkia, and a lvl regigigas with my lvl 92 lucario, lvl 91 floatzel, lvl 91 mightyena, lvl. 90 leafeon, lvl 90 flareon, lvl 90 arceus, and my lvl 72 azelf. emotion_eyebrow questions?

Your grammar makes my mind go numb

Fashionable Sex Symbol

JKLLZ
Capriqua

What Marshmlow1 said. Everybody seems to be completely gay for Lucario like it's some kind of big rich stufmuffin who will fulfil their sexual pleasure. Nothing retarded about what I said. Chansey and Togepi....oh ******** awesome.

I don't battle other people any ways. Too busy completing my Pokedex with help from my Togepi (now Togekiss) and Chansey! biggrin +

Fashionable Sex Symbol

JKLLZ
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Capriqua

I bear Red's Pikachu in HG with a Level 39 Graveller. You're nothing special. What 8 levels behind. Bow to my Graveller then my CHANSEY then my Togepi!!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Capriqua

He's taking this personally isn't he?

Premium Gaian

Capriqua
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Capriqua

I think he is : / And I am just curious..But what item is that you're using for the lips?? lol

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Marshmlow1
Capriqua
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Marshmlow1

I think he is : / And I am just curious..But what item is that you're using for the lips?? lol

These are my Kissable Lips. I've a spare pair if you want them.

Premium Gaian

Capriqua
Marshmlow1
Capriqua
Marshmlow1
JKLLZ
Marshmlow1

These are my Kissable Lips. I've a spare pair if you want them.

I'm good, I was jsut really curious lol I like all your jynx themed avi's lol

Magical Businessman

And that, my friends, is why I put my avatar in a Zoroark cosplay, this forum sees Lucario as the Pokemon equivalent to Adolf Hitler.
I like Lucario and Zoroark. whee

I love my foxes. <3

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Lan Sukasa
And that, my friends, is why I put my avatar in a Zoroark cosplay, this forum sees Lucario as the Pokemon equivalent to Adolf Hitler.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.But Lucario's awesome... cat_neutral
YunaSama
Lan Sukasa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.But Lucario's awesome... cat_neutral

He's just extremely butt-hurt. You can tell by the posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff