Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should the Breeding house do to get known?

More Tournaments (bigger) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
Create a League 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Hold more contests 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 8 ]
All of the above 0.65151515151515 65.2% [ 43 ]
None of the above 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zekil Blakhardt

Thank you! ^^ I'll have to get back to you later though cuz I'm getting off for the night. emotion_zzz

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Capriquarius91

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh, alright. Sleep well~

User Image

User Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zekil Blakhardt

Thanks! You as well~

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Capriquarius91

Whenever that is. emotion_awesome

User Image

User Image

Gallant Knight

User Image

Hey guys. Hows it going?

User Image

Profitable Prophet

Hi!

I've got another order, but this time it's not shiny. wink

Species: Archen
Nickname: Aéroptéryx
Preferred Nature: Jolly
Your Info on its Ability: Defeatist (Unfortunately... D: )
Your Info on its Moveset: N/A
Your Info on its IVs: Flawless, if possible.
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V: Gen V
Anything Else: Nope, not really.
Name and FC Kyle 4298 9769 1185
What happened here? </3
Whitneys Miltank
What happened here? </3

Guess I shouldn't be asking the questions around here.

Anyways, as Master of this business I extremely apologize to those of you who never received their orders. Furthermore, I'm so sorry for becoming inactive. Being wrongfully banned from my sister's stupidity really put me down. Currently the mods are looking into this (AGAIN... emotion_eyebrow ) and I might have my account reinstated. I will keep sending in more tickets until I can get "Lord Martini" back.

Not only that, I've just been focused on my clan on Xbox Live and guild on SWTOR that I completely forgot about you guys. I knew Pandelic would get so busy that eventually this place could end up becoming a ghost town almost. I won't let that happen.

I got Black & White 2 (yes, both of them). I will update the OP. I will make sure everyone gets everything they wanted out of this business from the best of my abilities. Right now I'm having tons of irl issues from not going to school (for personal reasons and morals) so I don't know if the government will get involved.

Again, I apologize and I'm going to reinstate the business.

—Whitney's Miltank/Lord Martini heart

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Whitneys Miltank
Whitneys Miltank
What happened here? </3

Anyways, as Master of this business I extremely apologize to those of you who never received their orders. Furthermore, I'm so sorry for becoming inactive. Being wrongfully banned from my sister's stupidity really put me down. Currently the mods are looking into this (AGAIN... emotion_eyebrow ) and I might have my account reinstated. I will keep sending in more tickets until I can get "Lord Martini" back.

Not only that, I've just been focused on my clan on Xbox Live and guild on SWTOR that I completely forgot about you guys. I knew Pandelic would get so busy that eventually this place could end up becoming a ghost town almost. I won't let that happen.

I got Black & White 2 (yes, both of them). I will update the OP. I will make sure everyone gets everything they wanted out of this business from the best of my abilities. Right now I'm having tons of irl issues from not going to school (for personal reasons and morals) so I don't know if the government will get involved.

Hey Bro, been such a long while to see you finally post once more. Hopefully you will stay this time. School took so much of my time I don't have a usual set time on when I can manage to get one and do these things. :L
Pandelic DJ
Whitneys Miltank
Whitneys Miltank
What happened here? </3

Hey Bro, been such a long while to see you finally post once more. Hopefully you will stay this time. School took so much of my time I don't have a usual set time on when I can manage to get one and do these things. :L

Totally understandable. I dunno what I'm gonna do if I have to go to court and deal with more crap. Hopefully I can use something to my advantage that I won't be separated from the interwebs.

I'm currently not going to school, so I should be able to manage this until more BS comes up.
Arinnel

Zekil Blakhardt

Capriquarius91

Thanaki

Wally of Petalburg

Ezelus

Leise Fairbarren

I'm back, everyone! My returning post should be somewhere on this page! emotion_awesome

Gallant Knight

Whitneys Miltank

Welcome back. ^^

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Whitneys Miltank

Welcome back! User Image

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Whitneys Miltank