Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should the Breeding house do to get known?

More Tournaments (bigger) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
Create a League 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Hold more contests 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 8 ]
All of the above 0.65151515151515 65.2% [ 43 ]
None of the above 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 >

Pandelic DJ

You need to tell me whose orders you're taking so I get the others! emotion_awesome

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Whitneys Miltank

No wonder I couldn't remember a damn thing afterwards... lol
Capriquarius91

I completely forgot what we were talking about. emotion_awesome

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Whitneys Miltank
Capriquarius91

I completely forgot what we were talking about. emotion_awesome

You gave me MooMoo milk, remember? lol

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Lol, The Miltank has ADD!
Maybe it'll forget to use Rollout this time!

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hi guys. I haven't heard anything about my orders yet. I was just wondering what up with it? how long do they usually take?

I hope I don't sound rude, I'm just curious. I thought I might have the zubat at least by now so I could train it. :/
Just update me when you can please. c:

OG Fatcat

Uhm, I hope you guys haven't forgotten my order! emo

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The Pokemon thread sure has died down a bunch. O_o

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
o00 Lala-Wa 00o

-M1NT- o3o

Martini/Miltank and I have been quite busy, I am sorry about that. I took orders near my finals, and thats why I haven't been able to work on the orders that much. I don't know whats up with Martini/Miltank, though he does get pretty busy. We hope you understand for this.

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pandelic DJ
o00 Lala-Wa 00o

-M1NT- o3o

Martini/Miltank and I have been quite busy, I am sorry about that. I took orders near my finals, and thats why I haven't been able to work on the orders that much. I don't know whats up with Martini/Miltank, though he does get pretty busy. We hope you understand for this.

yep I totally get it! :3 I was just hoping to hear about who is taking which requests, how far along they are, and an estimated date on when to expect a pokemon. Though to be fair today marks a month I have been waiting. haha its fine though.

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
o00 Lala-Wa 00o
Pandelic DJ
o00 Lala-Wa 00o

-M1NT- o3o

yep I totally get it! :3 I was just hoping to hear about who is taking which requests, how far along they are, and an estimated date on when to expect a pokemon. Though to be fair today marks a month I have been waiting. haha its fine though.

Well I don't know which requests you've sent in to Martini/Miltank, so I haven't chosen any of yours yet. I am about to get done with most of my orders and hand em back to the trainers though. So if you can list the orders down, I could work on them ASAP. ^^

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fushiro

-M1NT- o3o

Catzlover

I have finished all of your orders, please set up a time when you can pick them up alright?

(0.o)..(o.0)

Sorry for your order being so late, college caught up with me and I had to take things slow. I will be working on your order next. Alright?

Fashionable Trader

10,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Pandelic DJ
Fushiro

-M1NT- o3o

Catzlover

I have finished all of your orders, please set up a time when you can pick them up alright?

(0.o)..(o.0)

Sorry for your order being so late, college caught up with me and I had to take things slow. I will be working on your order next. Alright?

hahaha no worrys honestly I had almost forgotten about this xP

btw I forgot what did I offer o.o ?
so I can get it ready xD

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
(0.o)..(o.0)

Anything Else: I can offer evolution items or I will soon be able to get my gen IV pokes and I will then be able to breed lileep's I could possibly get a stealth rock lileep for the person who wanted it surprised

This is what you put in the Anything Else. Though I truly don't mind what you give me.

Fashionable Trader

10,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Pandelic DJ
(0.o)..(o.0)

Anything Else: I can offer evolution items or I will soon be able to get my gen IV pokes and I will then be able to breed lileep's I could possibly get a stealth rock lileep for the person who wanted it surprised

This is what you put in the Anything Else. Though I truly don't mind what you give me.

ah ok did you want a lileep or did you want a certain evolution item o3o ?
id be happy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces