Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
*~*
Hello! My name is Ren or Kujaku in this matter. I would like to see to catch your attention!

In responses to this I can help! biggrin In return I would like a Prism Scale. Im breeding Feebas and I have one in mind to make and trade into a Milotic. I own a Horsey plus I can also find a Goomy in seconds in Route 7. My friend code : 1822-0577-6194
Hope to get a response soon! Please! I would like a friend request or I will be sending you one in due time.

Thank you & In Hopes of Happy Trading!

Sparkly Noob

mxchi

Heyo, just in case you don't have a Prism Scale like the previous person requested, I'd be happy to get my Ditto to make some eggus for you again!

Also, I actually have access to Goomy's HA this time (finally got a friend safari with Goomy), so you can choose if you'd like its HA or not. Aaand of course, I'll want to know what your gender preference is for both Pokemon. :'D

Greedy Kitten

I Kujaku I
*~*
Hello! My name is Ren or Kujaku in this matter. I would like to see to catch your attention!

In responses to this I can help! biggrin In return I would like a Prism Scale. Im breeding Feebas and I have one in mind to make and trade into a Milotic. I own a Horsey plus I can also find a Goomy in seconds in Route 7. My friend code : 1822-0577-6194
Hope to get a response soon! Please! I would like a friend request or I will be sending you one in due time.

Thank you & In Hopes of Happy Trading!

Oh sweet Jesus I am terribly sorry for not responding earlier! I did not receive a notice at all.
I'm really terribly sorry. Sadly I do not have a Prism Scale, I recently restarted my pokemon x game. :c

I hope you can find someone with one though! C:

Greedy Kitten

shimizu_mai
mxchi

Heyo, just in case you don't have a Prism Scale like the previous person requested, I'd be happy to get my Ditto to make some eggus for you again!

Also, I actually have access to Goomy's HA this time (finally got a friend safari with Goomy), so you can choose if you'd like its HA or not. Aaand of course, I'll want to know what your gender preference is for both Pokemon. :'D

Lol you're like a goddess! I just feel bad since I don't have good pokemon to trade to you. ; v ;

Sadly I do not have a Prism Scale for her. ; A ;
So I think you'd have to help me. ^^

Omg please, I would like goomy to have HA and I would like both female.
Thank-you so much! <3

Sparkly Noob

mxchi
Lol you're like a goddess! I just feel bad since I don't have good pokemon to trade to you. ; v ;

Thank-you so much! <3

It's okay! I'm just procrastinating from work/figuring out what to breed next/taking a break from Pokedex completion LOL. :')

I'll quote back when I'm done with both. 8D

Greedy Kitten

shimizu_mai
mxchi

Thank-you so much! <3

It's okay! I'm just procrastinating from work/figuring out what to breed next/taking a break from Pokedex completion LOL. :')

I'll quote back when I'm done with both. 8D

Okie dokie~~ if I reply late, it's most likely that I'm trying to level up my espurr. cx

Sparkly Noob

mxchi
Okie dokie~~ if I reply late, it's most likely that I'm trying to level up my espurr. cx

Phew, finally done! I'll get online now.

Please let me know if they hatched female (and Goomy with its HA) again! :'D

Greedy Kitten

shimizu_mai
mxchi

Whee thank you so much! <3
I'll definitely let you know. c:

Greedy Kitten

shimizu_mai
mxchi

Both hatched female and Goomy has HA. :3
Thank-you!!

Sparkly Noob

mxchi
shimizu_mai
mxchi

Both hatched female and Goomy has HA. :3
Thank-you!!

Yay! You're welcome~ : D

Invisible Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Not sure if you still need a Horsea or not, but I can breed you one real quick :3

Greedy Kitten

Tantei Haibara
Not sure if you still need a Horsea or not, but I can breed you one real quick :3

Ah! I'm sorry, I already got one, thank-you though! ; v ; <3

Greedy Kitten

Greedy Kitten

mxchi
heart

Sparkly Noob

mxchi

Guess who has a pile of Lucky Eggs in her bag! : D

I'll be online for about fifteen minutes until I get dragged off for food, but I should be back after dinner~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff