Welcome to Gaia! ::

Right, so I've been on the hunt for a Froslass ever since I laid eyes on one a while back. However, it seems to be impossible to actually find one, so I've decided to start a quest thread for one.

Anyway, I'm offering Cyndaquil and a couple of foreign pokemon to get some of these pokemon. Help me out?

Looking for:
- Froslass
- Ditto
- All starters except for Cyndaquil
- Female Evee
- Female Zorua
- Zekrom and Reshiram
- All past legendaries except for Azelf
i have a female zorua a spare foreign ditto and all the starters except squirtle
jirachi00
i have a female zorua a spare foreign ditto and all the starters except squirtle

Is there anything specific you would like?
I can breed you the rest of the starters. And, try for a female Eevee, but you'll have to wait for that one and give me something special.
FlameingPoison
I can breed you the rest of the starters. And, try for a female Eevee, but you'll have to wait for that one and give me something special.

Well, it depends on what you consider 'special' xD I'm considering rebooting my SoulSilver game now that I've transferred my pokemon, so yeah x3
The Duke of Fae
FlameingPoison

Well, it depends on what you consider 'special' xD I'm considering rebooting my SoulSilver game now that I've transferred my pokemon, so yeah x3

Okay. Well, could you list some? I am also on the hunt for the Eevee evolutions.
FlameingPoison
The Duke of Fae
FlameingPoison

Okay. Well, could you list some? I am also on the hunt for the Eevee evolutions.

Well, I can get basically any common/rare from the beginnings of Diamond, SoulSilver, and once I actually finish those games I can get Eevees from my FR.

=P
The Duke of Fae
FlameingPoison
The Duke of Fae
FlameingPoison

Well, I can get basically any common/rare from the beginnings of Diamond, SoulSilver, and once I actually finish those games I can get Eevees from my FR.

=P

Hmmm, could you perhaps name a few rares?
And, what is FR?

Hygienic Hoarder

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I can offer you a Totodile and a Charmander, so far.

Er...what game are we talking, though? Black, right?

I've got all three starters from Black/White...and I can breed you an egg from each of them...then I've also got Totodile and Charmander...and I can try and hatch you a female Eevee...what've you got to offer in return?
Aidan Maitland
I can offer you a Totodile and a Charmander, so far.

Er...what game are we talking, though? Black, right?

I've got all three starters from Black/White...and I can breed you an egg from each of them...then I've also got Totodile and Charmander...and I can try and hatch you a female Eevee...what've you got to offer in return?

Are you interested in a Cyndaquil? And I also have a foreign Gligar, a foreign Pupitar, Altaria, and a few others that I can't really name off the top of my head D8

Uh, I can also get White exclusives, if you're interested in those.

Blessed Sex Symbol

I have a Froslass....but she is on my Soul Silver game...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff