< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
LiteWhisper
Wocaine

Hi, I have Zorua and Heracross ready for you!

Wonderful! I have some Adamant Charmanders, with 4 perfect IV if you'd like to use them for breeding stock, in exchange.

Everyday Genius

Wocaine
LiteWhisper
Wocaine

Hi, I have Zorua and Heracross ready for you!

Wonderful! I have some Adamant Charmanders, with 4 perfect IV if you'd like to use them for breeding stock, in exchange.

Anything is fine. I'll be waiting online, so send me a trade when you're ready.

Everyday Genius

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
Hello.I just bought a 3DS and I'm new to playing Pokemon X.Last pokemon I played is Ruby for GBA.Wondering if I can have some of your freebies?
FC is 2938-8635-9620

Everyday Genius

FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
Hello.I just bought a 3DS and I'm new to playing Pokemon X.Last pokemon I played is Ruby for GBA.Wondering if I can have some of your freebies?
FC is 2938-8635-9620

Yes you may. Will you be on still around 7? I'm about to just head off to dinner.

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FC is 2938-8635-9620

Yes you may. Will you be on still around 7? I'm about to just head off to dinner.
Sorry, I don't know your timezone but I can stay for about 2 hours longer before going to school biggrin

Everyday Genius

FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FC is 2938-8635-9620

Sorry, I don't know your timezone but I can stay for about 2 hours longer before going to school biggrin

Opps, totally spaced there for a second and thought everyone was in the same timezone. lol.
Anyways, I am back. I added you already and will be waiting online. Just send me a trade when you're ready./size]

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FC is 2938-8635-9620

Opps, totally spaced there for a second and thought everyone was in the same timezone. lol.
Anyways, I am back. I added you already and will be waiting online. Just send me a trade when you're ready./size]

Done adding you too.Name's JR btw biggrin
Can I take Snivy or Fennekin?

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
You really giving me them? Thank you! 4laugh

Everyday Genius

FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper

Yup, they were some of the good left overs from my breeding. You're welcome! And have fun with the rest of the game!

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper

Yup, they were some of the good left overs from my breeding. You're welcome! And have fun with the rest of the game!

They look really good but I'm still getting used to the features.I can use them in my future battles.
One question please.How do I know the IVs of my pokes?

Everyday Genius

FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper

They look really good but I'm still getting used to the features.I can use them in my future battles.

After you beat the game, you get to go to Kiloude City. In the Pokemon center, there's a guy in the back near where you can change your close who will rate your rate Pokemon. Based on what he says, he'll tell you the IVs for the Pokemon.

More on what he says and what it means

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper

After you beat the game, you get to go to Kiloude City. In the Pokemon center, there's a guy in the back near where you can change your close who will rate your rate Pokemon. Based on what he says, he'll tell you the IVs for the Pokemon.

I see,I see.Thank you. can't wait to beat the game to go competitive.Running at 6 badges now biggrin
Trying to get my dream pokemon

Everyday Genius

FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper
FrozenFate08
LiteWhisper

I see,I see.Thank you. can't wait to beat the game to go competitive.Running at 6 badges now biggrin
Trying to get my dream pokemon

No problem. Oh, that's really close to finishing then. Good luck with the rest.
If you ever need help breeding for competitive Pokemon, feel free to ask me. I like breeding them, even if I don't play competitively.

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
LiteWhisper
Sure will! Thank you again biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash