*HA* Dream Ball - Abra - Male - 1 - Magic Guard - USA
*HA* Dream Ball - Swablu - Male - 1 - Cloud Nine - USA
*HA* Dream Ball - Spinda - Male - 1 - Contrary - USA
*HA* Dream Ball - Bonsly - Female - 1 - Rattled - USA
*HA* Dream Ball - Horsea - Male - 1 - Damp - USA
*HA* Level Ball - Charmander - Female - 27 - Solar Power - USA
*POKERUS* Safari Ball - Xatu - Male - 27 - Synchronize - USA

6 IVs

I have a foreign 6IV ditto to breed with as well if there's something you'd like to be breed to have 6 IVs.

Eevee - 1 - Male - Lax - Run Away
Flabebe - 1 - Female - Bold - Flower Veil

Fashionable Streaker

Fashionable Streaker

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor
Bump
Good luck dear! What do you need for your team dear? I'll keep an eye out for said shinies <3

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

; O ; thank you <3
I'm actually still debating which is why I had a thread asking the forum what their teams consisted of u o u;;;
As of now, all I know is that for my fire type, it'll be cyndaquil and my flying/dragon will be Salamence... Mudkip is my starter but I don't want his moves to be pushed back from HMs so I'll either have to have an HM slave or another water type on my team but I'm just still in the process of decidng T o T

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

; O ; thank you <3
I'm actually still debating which is why I had a thread asking the forum what their teams consisted of u o u;;;
As of now, all I know is that for my fire type, it'll be cyndaquil and my flying/dragon will be Salamence... Mudkip is my starter but I don't want his moves to be pushed back from HMs so I'll either have to have an HM slave or another water type on my team but I'm just still in the process of decidng T o T

I understand that one. I'm in the process of breeding a charmander for my shiny team. Most of my neat stuff went to my vivillon collection lmao.... I have them all though.... so it was worth it, I'm a little a**l about my shiny team though. With the exception of the shiny goomy I was given that is 4 IV the rest of them are all 5-6.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Congrats on finishing your collection though!
The pokeball Vivi is just too hard to get so I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my collection xD
Yeaaah, I'd like for the shinies to be 4-6IVs but for Salamence, I don't like the shiny green so I'd be fine with just high IVs lolol
I'd like an electric type but it's hard choosing one I like and haven't used before T x T
I'm considering Luxray but I had it on my platinum team ; x ;

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Congrats on finishing your collection though!
The pokeball Vivi is just too hard to get so I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my collection xD
Yeaaah, I'd like for the shinies to be 4-6IVs but for Salamence, I don't like the shiny green so I'd be fine with just high IVs lolol
I'd like an electric type but it's hard choosing one I like and haven't used before T x T
I'm considering Luxray but I had it on my platinum team ; x ;

I wish I knew you needed the pokeball one. I remember helping you with your others. I had one given to me and traded for another that I gave to someone who only needed the one to finish. I would have traded it to you had I known.

How about the Rotom forms? They are neat electric.Thundurus maybe? Luxray is so awesome though.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Aww, thanks Q u Q I appreciate the thought but since I'm not that active of a collector, I'm glad you were able to help out someone else who was so close to finishing n u n ~

Rotom and all its forms are cute xD
Thundurus does have impressive stats so I'm definitely considering it now!
Luxray is just so cute and fluffy, I'd like it again but I have to be strong in finding a team of new pokemon I've never used before! T u T

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Aww, thanks Q u Q I appreciate the thought but since I'm not that active of a collector, I'm glad you were able to help out someone else who was so close to finishing n u n ~

Rotom and all its forms are cute xD
Thundurus does have impressive stats so I'm definitely considering it now!
Luxray is just so cute and fluffy, I'd like it again but I have to be strong in finding a team of new pokemon I've never used before! T u T

You are always so sweet lol.

I love rotom. I have one but it's not shiny. I can work on getting it there though. It also has a nice variety of other moves it can get due to the other forms to balance it out. Thundurus has good stats but isn't utterly op and is generally one of the few if not only legendary allowed in tourneys. Luxray is so utterly cute and fluffy so it would be hard to resist.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

Awww, don't flatter me, you'll make my ego bloat n //// u //// n

Is thunderus legendary? I didn't play B/W so I don't know much about that gen u o u I try not to have legendaries on my team though because I love raising my pokemon myself from day 1 haha

Isn't it?? I have a Shinx with egg moves so I could try to breed for a 4-5 IV but again, I want a never used before team T o T Darn me and my set goals! > o <;;

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

Awww, don't flatter me, you'll make my ego bloat n //// u //// n

Is thunderus legendary? I didn't play B/W so I don't know much about that gen u o u I try not to have legendaries on my team though because I love raising my pokemon myself from day 1 haha

Isn't it?? I have a Shinx with egg moves so I could try to breed for a 4-5 IV but again, I want a never used before team T o T Darn me and my set goals! > o <;;

Ah not flattery simply the truth!

He is. He's the one that you run into randomly and is a pain to catch lmao. Though you can also get him from dream radar!

I have a 6 IV jap. Ditto.... I love it. It is my friend though the masuda method it being a pain for me recently.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

/ego blows up

I remember Zapdos being a pain in my X game =` n `=
He probably shouldn't have been but just tracking him down so that he could finally appear was such a nuisance > o <

That's awesome! The mm method makes me so sad Dx
I'm just not patient enough lol

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Twist3d_Humor

/ego blows up

I remember Zapdos being a pain in my X game =` n `=
He probably shouldn't have been but just tracking him down so that he could finally appear was such a nuisance > o <

That's awesome! The mm method makes me so sad Dx
I'm just not patient enough lol

-gives candy to make up for ego explosion-

He was a pain! I hated trying for him

I do it for a couple days, take a break and then start up again, rinse and repeat. At the moment I am on a hold of breeding and just trading here and there. Must get more neat things.... lol well collects the legendary pokemon I don't have and shiny vivillon. Though I'm outta stuff to trade so it is slow and tedious now.

Fashionable Streaker

RavensCry

/crying bc kindness and candy

Ughhhhhh, I understand how you feel T o T
I hunt for shinies in friend safari because I don't have to pay attention and can watch anime and stuff while doing so haha
I love breeding but just get so impatient with it xDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces