Welcome to Gaia! ::

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

As the title says, I am looking for a HA Torchic, either Jolly or Adamant with at least 4-5IVs, with 5IVs being prefferred. I am currently in the midst of breeding a team for the upcoming Battle of Hoenn, and don't seem to have the time to breed one myself.

I have breeding leftovers i can offer, and they'll have at least 4-5IVs. I have:

4 Mudkips, Adamant nature. Two are 5IV and the other two are 4IV

10 HA Sableye, Careful nature. Seven 4IV, and three 5IV

16 Swablu, Modest nature with egg move Hyper Voice. Four 4IV and twelve 5IV.

4 Beldum. Two 4IV and two 5IV.

4 Sneasel. Two 4IV and two 5IV.
Kallen-chan
As the title says, I am looking for a HA Torchic, either Jolly or Adamant with at least 4-5IVs. I am currently in the midst of breeding a team for the upcoming Battle of Hoenn, and don't seem to have the time to breed one myself.

I have breeding leftovers i can offer, and they'll have at least 4-5IVs. I have:

6 Swablu, Modest nature with egg move Hyper Voice. Three 4IV and three 5IV. Though i am still breeding these, so i will most likely end up with more.

I can breed you a 4-5 IV speed boost adamant torchic if you want smile
Can I get a 5IV mudkip in exchange
Thank you smile

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
As the title says, I am looking for a HA Torchic, either Jolly or Adamant with at least 4-5IVs. I am currently in the midst of breeding a team for the upcoming Battle of Hoenn, and don't seem to have the time to breed one myself.

6 Swablu, Modest nature with egg move Hyper Voice. Three 4IV and three 5IV. Though i am still breeding these, so i will most likely end up with more.

Thank you smile

That'd help me out a lot! And yea, you can have one of the 5IV mudkips. I'll have to trade with you after i get home from work though.
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan

Thank you smile

That'd help me out a lot! And yea, you can have one of the 5IV mudkips. I'll have to trade with you after i get home from work though.

Sow at what time?

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan

Thank you smile

Sow at what time?

I should be home around 10 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan

Thank you smile

Sow at what time?

I live in france sow at 10pm easteran standard time it's 5am in the morning
Can we do it tomorrow in the morning for you?

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan

Thank you smile

Sow at what time?

Depends on what time you can trade. I'm off from work tomorrow, so i tend to sleep in.
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan

Sow at what time?

Depends on what time you can trade. I'm off from work tomorrow, so i tend to sleep in.

Can you do it before leaving
If yes at what time?

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan
Kazouzoud
Kallen-chan

Sow at what time?

Can you do it before leaving
If yes at what time?

Hopefully we can catch each other tomorrow.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas