Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin

Divine Nymph

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
Wish I could help you, but I'm still pretty fresh when it comes to my collection. At least here's a bump for you!
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry
Fleurenfife
Wish I could help you, but I'm still pretty fresh when it comes to my collection. At least here's a bump for you!
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Thank you very much! 3nodding

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

That Floette has not been released, so the only people who would have it would be hackers. And event pokemon that have not been released, i don't think they can be traded via wifi.
Kallen-chan
That Floette has not been released, so the only people who would have it would be hackers. And event pokemon that have not been released, i don't think they can be traded via wifi.

Oh! Thanks for notifying me! I'm so thankful! biggrin

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Panulee
Kallen-chan

Good way to keep track and see what events are currently going on is a site called serebii. They update the site very frequently, and have an event database.

Also, that shiny diancie you have is hacked, (unless its just the event normal one its fine) since diancie is shiny locked.
Kallen-chan
Panulee
Kallen-chan

Good way to keep track and see what events are currently going on is a site called serebii. They update the site very frequently, and have an event database.

Also, that shiny diancie you have is hacked, (unless its just the event normal one its fine) since diancie is shiny locked.

Thanks a lot for informing me! I actually have two regular diancie. I think when I posted this thread up,I accidentally included diancie with shinys. Darn it. Thanks for catching my mistake! heart

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Panulee
Kallen-chan
Panulee
Kallen-chan

Thanks a lot for informing me! I actually have two regular diancie. I think when I posted this thread up,I accidentally included diancie with shinys. Darn it. Thanks for catching my mistake! heart

You're welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces