Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Kitten

So, I'm going to start a collection of my favorites on X/Y, since I have yet to collect all them.

They're not going to really be for battle, so they don't have to have perfect stats or anything like that.

I have for trade:

Lv. 100 Deoxys
Lv. 50 Darkrai
Lv. 52 Reshiram
Lv. 57 Pidgeot JPN with Pokerus
Lv. 100 Houndoom

I'm hoping to trade a few of these guys for it. * u*

I don't know the stats, or how they work. So I doubt they have perfect IVs or anything like that.

Unheard's Bestie

Generous Bunny

Ariacotal

I have a Jirachi and mew that you can have ^^ but the Jirachi is a shiny o A o if you want it my fc is in my sig and my ign is Ariel ^^

Sugary Kitten

EverlastingFairy

I'll defienetely take the Mew, but I'm really looking for a regular Jirachi! o x o I'll add you FC now, and mine is also in my siggy! c: Which do you want for Mew?

Unheard's Bestie

Generous Bunny

Ariacotal
EverlastingFairy

I'll defienetely take the Mew, but I'm really looking for a regular Jirachi! o x o I'll add you FC now, and mine is also in my siggy! c: Which do you want for Mew?

Alright! ^^ But i have to let you know the Mew doesn't have a blue pentagon o A o also I do have a non shiny Jirachi but that also doesn't have the blue pentagon. x: The Shiny version does. :3 If you want a regular Jirachi i'll gladly clone one for you via powersave c: Also, i'll take any you don't want! ^-^

Sugary Kitten

EverlastingFairy

Oh! That's alright. I have pokemon from a few of the older games, but they don't have the pentagon either. Are they both ENG? Because I'll totally take the Jirachi and Mew if they're both english. o x o;; Also, would Zapdos and Phione be alright? They're the ones I have doubles of! c:

Unheard's Bestie

Generous Bunny

Ariacotal
EverlastingFairy

Oh! That's alright. I have pokemon from a few of the older games, but they don't have the pentagon either. Are they both ENG? Because I'll totally take the Jirachi and Mew if they're both english. o x o;; Also, would Zapdos and Phione be alright? They're the ones I have doubles of! c:

Yes they're both English ^^ Okay let me go clone the Jirachi then c: And yes those are fine ^^ I already have Phione but i can give that to my friend :3

What's your ign? c: I'll send you a trade when ready ^^

Sugary Kitten

EverlastingFairy

My IGN is Kayla, and okay! ^ o ^

Sugary Kitten

EverlastingFairy

Thank you so much! ^ u ^

Unheard's Bestie

Generous Bunny

Ariacotal
EverlastingFairy

Thank you so much! ^ u ^

You're welcome <33 enjoy! c:

Clean Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ariacotal

I can trade you an azelf

Sugary Kitten

lnstant Bacon
Ariacotal

I can trade you an azelf

* u * Really? Awesome! Which would you want in exchange for the little baby?

Clean Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ariacotal
lnstant Bacon
Ariacotal

I can trade you an azelf

* u * Really? Awesome! Which would you want in exchange for the little baby?

I want Darkrai, but is it legit? and I know I am being greedy so are there any other pokes that you want? I can do a 2:1 trade c:

Sugary Kitten

lnstant Bacon

Sorry for the late reply, was dealing with sisters. I got Darkrai a few years back, from an event. So yes he's legit. (He's even in the event ball and whatnot) And do you want a second pokemon? oxo

Clean Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ariacotal
lnstant Bacon

Sorry for the late reply, was dealing with sisters. I got Darkrai a few years back, from an event. So yes he's legit. (He's even in the event ball and whatnot) And do you want a second pokemon? oxo

No no~ I meant I will trade you two pokemons that you want (Azelf and one more) for your Darkrai c:

Edit: my Azelf is in a timer ball (ran out of poke balls and premier balls when I caught it sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff