Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I'm calling out to the strongest battles among you... I'm looking for an Ability Capsule so I can change the ability of my female fancy Vivillon, Midori, to Compound Eyes... Sadly, getting 200BP is something I don't really see myself doing with my "varied" little team anytime soon... Battling was never my strongest point after all... cat_sweatdrop

As for something in return... I wanted to list a bunch of shiny's here... I spent weeks completing my Poké-Dex, got my Shiny Charm 2 days ago, and spent a total of 3 hours shiny hunting last night... But with no luck, sadly... I will try again tonight so I might be able to add something to the list then... But other then that, I don't really have much to offer atm... Afcourse you can always ask for items you need... If I still got some spares and ain't using it myself it can go anyway... Asking for art or a custom Trainer card in return is also within the options if anyone's actually interested... cat_stressed

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
-holds up an ability capsule-

Is this what you seek?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Nipsy the Succubus

Is this what you seek?

Ah yes~! That's exactly what I seek... cat_smile

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Is this what you seek?

I understand you don't have much to offer me, but being my only one I can't just let you off the hook that fast.

So, I'd like to see what artistic talent you have.
So give me your DeviantArt and/or the like ^ ^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Is this what you seek?

I understand you don't have much to offer me, but being my only one I can't just let you off the hook that fast.

I understand... Well, I'm not really all that good... But here's my DA... cat_sweatdrop

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Overstocked 200
I have one as well, I've 100 streaked in triple battle so I have all the points.

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Is this what you seek?

I understand... Well, I'm not really all that good... But here's my DA... cat_sweatdrop

Please understand you'll be getting a message from me via DeviantArt as an anti-scam check.
My sister fell for this once.
And if you can do a group of Pokémon with myself, I'll gladly hand over the ability capsule, no contest.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Is this what you seek?

Please understand you'll be getting a message from me via DeviantArt as an anti-scam check.
And if you can do a group of Pokémon with myself, I'll gladly hand over the ability capsule, no contest.

Whoa~! That kind of thing happens? And sure, PM me... I'll PM back... I can do a group of Pokémon and you... But it might take up to a week or so because I'm kinda slow... Just so you know... cat_sweatdrop

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Is this what you seek?

Whoa~! That kind of thing happens? And sure, PM me... I'll PM back... I can do a group of Pokémon and you... But it might take up to a week or so because I'm kinda slow... Just so you know... cat_sweatdrop

Are you patient to receive the Ability Capsule than?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Nipsy the Succubus

Yup... I'm not in a rush... I was thinking the following... I take my time to finish your art and give you a "watermarked sample", then we trade, and then I'll remove the mark from the drawing... If that sounds good to you... That way I won't have to worry about rushing either... Is there anything else specific you'd like? Or just you and your team of choice with a plain background? cat_smile

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Yup... I'm not in a rush... I was thinking the following... I take my time to finish your art and give you a "watermarked sample", then we trade, and then I'll remove the mark from the drawing... If that sounds good to you... That way I won't have to worry about rushing either... Is there anything else specific you'd like? Or just you and your team of choice with a plain background? cat_smile

Sounds like a plan. My ideal team is known as a nightmare
Shiny Cofagrigas
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Chandelure
Shiny Porygon
Shiny Noivern
Shiny MEGA Gardevoir
And you can use my current Avi, it's not changing anytime soon.

Edit: And a Night-time background with a full moon would be darling

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Nipsy the Succubus
YunaSama
Nipsy the Succubus

Sounds like a plan. My ideal team is known as a nightmare
Shiny Cofagrigas
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Chandelure
Shiny Porygon
Shiny Noivern
Shiny MEGA Gardevoir
And you can use my current Avi, it's not changing anytime soon.

Nice~! Got it... Expect it to be done in a week or so... I'll quote/PM you then... cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff