Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love Cupcake?

Yes! 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Fanatical Fatcat

User Image

Greetings to all! heart My name is Huntress Kitteh, and with the help of my PowerSaves, I want to help you achieve bliss within you Pokemon Game! To those that say that PowerSaves is bad and I shouldn't use it, don't say anything. I cannot alter Iv's or anything like that, so there's no need to complain! But People spend tons of time getting a Pokemon of a different color, and sometimes it's nature, ivs, or ability isn't very good! Instead of doing that, just breed a Pokemon you like, and let Kitteh turn them shiny for you! Have a nice Pokemon, but don't like the gender? I can take care of that too! I'm doing this all for freeeeee! Though if you really want to thank me, there's art or a bred Pokemon who has a cute nickname. I love nicknames!

yum_puddi My Friend Code is 2981-6263-6218 and my in game name is Kat! Please add me before placing your order. I am in EST, so please check the time lapse between our Timezones to see when I might answer you! yum_puddi

Rules:

heart Please don't rush me! I'm doing this out of kindness, so don't take advantage of it.

heart Don't ask for anything other than what I am offering, please.

heart Only 3 Pokemon Per Person, Per Day! I have a life too.

heart Don't ask for the impossible, please!

heart Put "Cupcake" in your order form so I know you read these rules! He's fluffeh and brown and pink and adorable.

Services:

heart Make a Pokemon Shiny (Will change the Trainer ID, so nickname it before you give it to me to shinify)

heart Turn a shiny Pokemon back to Normal

heart Change a Pokemon's gender. I will not do this if the Pokemon is a 1 gender species or is genderless

heart Change Vivillion Pattern

heart Change the ball a Pokemon is in

heart Level Up by Rare Candy (If you don't want it to evolve, give it an everstone because I won't stop it every time)

heart Give Pokerus

Order Form; Please Delete the Brackets and put your respone:

[quote="Huntress Kitteh"] [/quote]
[imgleft]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/lillycat508/Collages/shiny_lopunny_buneary_by_tiaamaito-d39s2co_zpsd2055b99.jpg[/imgleft]
[color=#FE2EC8][align=center][b]My Gaia Name is:[/b] [GaiaOnline Name]
[b]My Friend Code is: [/b] [3ds Friend Code]
[b]You can call me this in game!: [/b] [IGN]
[b]I want these Pokemon edited!:[/b] [The species name of the Pokemon. No more than 3]
[b]I want this done to these Pokemon:[/b] [Make Shiny? Change Gender? Change Pokeball?]
[b]Here's a little extra for you!: [/b] [Anything Else. Keep in mind that this is not requesting you give me something. This is just any other thing you want to say or put~]
[b]What's brown and pink and fluffeh and cute?: [/b] [You should know this] [/align][/color]

Fanatical Fatcat

Happy Clients that Kitteh has served:

heart Melancholy Sweetheart x2

heart Liightning

heart AliciaxKitty666

heart shimizu_mai

heart dont sext

heart Nolan Parks

heart yonosoyyosinotu

heart boss key

heart slph

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

Fanatical Fatcat

Pokemon that Kitteh is questing:

heart heart A Modest Exploud with 4/5/6 ivs to breed

heart

heart

heart

heart

Fanatical Fatcat

Fanatical Fatcat

heart Open! heart

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Fanatical Fatcat

heart heart heart

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Huntress Kitteh
heart heart heart
How are you tonight?

Fanatical Fatcat

RavensCry
Huntress Kitteh
heart heart heart
How are you tonight?

yum_puddi Extremely tired, sorry I didn't answer until just now. I went to sleep right after sitting up to make all this. What about you? yum_puddi

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Huntress Kitteh

yum_puddi Extremely tired, sorry I didn't answer until just now. I went to sleep right after sitting up to make all this. What about you? yum_puddi

I understand that feeling very well! I am sitting here giving out vivi's and hunting some myself! Is there anything you need/want that I might have laying around. No promises but hey! Kindness for kindness!

Fanatical Fatcat

RavensCry
Huntress Kitteh

I understand that feeling very well! I am sitting here giving out vivi's and hunting some myself! Is there anything you need/want that I might have laying around. No promises but hey! Kindness for kindness!

yum_puddi Always! <3 Same with me. If you need or want something I might have, just let me know~ I might be able to get it for you~ yum_puddi

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Huntress Kitteh

yum_puddi Always! <3 Same with me. If you need or want something I might have, just let me know~ I might be able to get it for you~ yum_puddi
lol I've been working on completing my shiny vivillon collection, and my legendary collection. It seems like everyone wants rediculous things for them lol

Fanatical Fatcat

RavensCry
Huntress Kitteh

lol I've been working on completing my shiny vivillon collection, and my legendary collection. It seems like everyone wants rediculous things for them lol

Uggggh Tell me about it. I try to get a nice bred Miltank, and everybody wants a shiny or perfect Pokemon. Makes me angry. What legends do you need, anyway? I've got quite a few ones than I've transferred over from previous games.

gay anime girls's Darling

I am very tempted to order for my little brother, but am at work and would want to give you something in return.

Fanatical Fatcat

Acidic Ashes
I am very tempted to order for my little brother, but am at work and would want to give you something in return.

You know that you don't have to give something to Kitteh <3
Just a thank you makes me happy yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas