Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you completed your Dex yet?

Yes <3 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 27 ]
No :( 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Soooo close! 0.21212121212121 21.2% [ 14 ]
I don't care about completing the dex, I just collect my favorites 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

User Image

Banner made by: Cheebes Cake heart Thank you so much!

Current Status: Online/Offline User Image

I have the following Pokemon and items for tradeUser Image

MegastonesUser Image

Garchompite
Gyaradosite
Scizorite
Tyranitarite
Mewtwonite X
Charizardite Y
Mawilite
Medichamite
Pinsirite
Manectite

ShiniesUser Image

I am asking for mainly pokemon I dont have yet but I will take anything.

This is on a first come first serve basis. Also, please understand that I have a full-time job and I work graveyard shifts and I have a life outside of Gaia/Pokemon lol. My days off are usually Sunday and Monday. I am more than likely available from 4pm-9:30pm PST. I will do my best to get to everyone as soon as I can. If I cant get to you right away I will do my best to work out a time that is good for both of us smile

Edit: Just to add here. I CANNOT guarantee the legitimacy of all pokemon as some of them have been traded to me.

On another side note. I do have a 3ds power saves as well if anyone would like to make a request for certain items/pokemon. I can make your pokemon shiny if you want but if I do this you will no longer be able to nickname your pokemon. So do it at your own risk.

You can look up what the power saves is capable of doing on your own free time and tell me what you want (if anything). Using my power saves here is not my priority so I will get to these in my spare time whee

If you are bothered by cloning or anything that the power saves offers then you dont have to make a request for anything to do with it. But that doesnt mean that other people dont want it. If you want to keep your game cartridge 100% legit then just dont make a request.

I understand the fact that some of you work REALLY hard to get your shinies/legendaries/other pokemon and items. I applaud you for your hard work and dedication smile But some people (myself included) dont always have the time or the luck for shiny hunting. Some people dont get to go to every event. So on and so forth. Everyone deserves to be happy bla bla bla.

Ravaora

IGN:
Friend Code:
Mega Stone(s) you want:
Items you want:
Shiny Pokemon you want:
Event Pokemon you want:
Pokemon you want made shiny:
Pokemon you want cloned:
What are you offering?:

User Image

THREAD RULES:

1. Please follow Gaia ToS

2. You can have as many mega stones as you like as long as I have them in stock

3. 3 Shinies per person until I get more of them to give out. If you want more than 3 shinies I will put you on the back order list after your first three

Edit: These rules are subject to change at any time

Trades:

Mega Stones: Please trade one pokemon from my list of needed pokemon per mega stone that you want. If you don't have anything to trade from my list then any pokemon will do heart

Shinies: Make an offer

If you have any Vivillon patters I accept those too as I am trying to collect the rest. And if I get enough of each I can start giving those to others that need them as well
Currently Looking For:

Orders waiting to be completedUser Image

Completed OrdersUser Image

1. Merlin The Mage- Tyranitarite
2. Teh_9 - Victini, Genesect, Keldeo
3. Camouflaged Vi - Rayquaza, Genesect, Manectite
4. Little Miss Fortune - Pinsirite and Manectite
5. Ashygirl2010 - Milotic, Flabebe, and any shiny starter
6. Bloody Sapphire - Manectite and Pinsirite
7. Camouflaged Vi - Darkrai, Deoxys, Blazikenite, Mawilite
8. Sullen Galda - Manectite, Shiny Cyndaquil, Darkrai and Victini
9. CharDeeMacDennis - Oshawott and Totodile
10. Cheebes Cake - Charmander and Victini (Thank you so much for the banner! heart )
11. Enough Said - Charizardite Y and x3 Leftovers
12. Nurse Amalie - Shiny Charmander
13. Omi_Henemaru - Mewtwonite X, Pinsirite. touch-trading Charmander, Oshwott, and Chespin
14. Omi_Henemaru - Tyranitarite, Manectite, Touch-trade Floette
15. Chocobo God Xeo - Pinsirite, Manectite, Oshawott, Floette, Chespin
16. checkeredbow - Charizardite Y, Leftovers

Back Order List

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I hope I am not ruining anything posting now, but for a mega stone how many of the Pokémon off your still need list were you hoping to get?
Merlin The Mage
I hope I am not ruining anything posting now, but for a mega stone how many of the Pokémon off your still need list were you hoping to get?

1 per mega stone. Guess I should have added that lol ill edit later when im back on the computer instead of my phone and fix some stuff x.x

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dude, I really want those Pinsir and Manectric stones @___@
*Frantically searches through boxes to see what I have on hand from your list* XD

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ravaora

I can get you mantine with it's hidden ability. It'll take a while though. I'm in the middle of a huge order for my own shop. Interested in Tyranitarite.
Merlin The Mage
Ravaora

I can get you mantine with it's hidden ability. It'll take a while though. I'm in the middle of a huge order for my own shop. Interested in Tyranitarite.
okie dokie ill write you down for a trade later smile if I dont catch you tonight ill be available all day tomorrow
Little Miss Fortune
*Frantically searches through boxes to see what I have on hand from your list* XD

If you dont have/cant breed anything from my list ill just take a random pokemon smile im not too picky

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ravaora
Little Miss Fortune

If you dont have/cant breed anything from my list ill just take a random pokemon smile im not too picky

Oh, no, I definitely can. I just wanted to see which ones I had on hand already. I could do Wigglytuff and Klang for both of them if you would be okay with that? Klang was actually the last Pokemon I needed when I got my shiny charm (I had touchtraded my friend's Klinklang), so it has the very charming nickname of "LAST ONE!!!!" And then I figured at least Wigglytuff is one that you need a stone to evolve, so I thought that might be good? I can find different ones if you'd rather, though
Little Miss Fortune
Ravaora
Little Miss Fortune

Oh, no, I definitely can. I just wanted to see which ones I had on hand already. I could do Wigglytuff and Klang for both of them if you would be okay with that? Klang was actually the last Pokemon I needed when I got my shiny charm (I had touchtraded my friend's Klinklang), so it has the very charming nickname of "LAST ONE!!!!" And then I figured at least Wigglytuff is one that you need a stone to evolve, so I thought that might be good? I can find different ones if you'd rather, though

That works for me xD

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ravaora
Little Miss Fortune

That works for me xD

You're a life saver. I'm finally going to be able to mega evolve my shiny Manectric (and Pinsir whenever I finally get one XD)!!!!!!!!

My friend code is 5000-3398-1563, and my IGN is Becky. Do you have Starf/Lansat berries already? I can put those on the Pokemon if you still need them. Otherwise, maybe some rare candies or something? D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff