• Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Just a little post to get things rolling...maybe...

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
So I did all this for nothing??? Thanks....

Bashful Browser

Kitsune Muggy
emotion_hug

"I'd say that Pokemon is currently going through a down phase. Such as D/P/Pl had when B/W were announced. We just don't have enough people on Gaia to keep things rolling for threads like these, unfortunately. I say, almost promise you, that once a lot of info on B/W2 is announced and the games are out in Japan that these forums will be crazy busy with people looking to catch up and finish things in their prior games before the release of them in the states."
So were just going to be chilling here?

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Angelic M Plus
Kitsune Muggy
emotion_hug

Id say that Pokemon is currently going through a down phase. Such as D/P/Pl had when B/W were announced. We just dont have enough people on Gaia to keep things rolling for threads like these, unfortunately. I say, almost promise you, that once a lot of info on B/W2 is announced and the games are out in Japan that these forums will be crazy busy with people looking to catch up and finish things in their prior games before the release of them in the states.

I was working on this before the new games were announced!!!

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sfalpharyu
So were just going to be chilling here?

If thats what you want. I have the services up that I offer.

Chii_Chan16's Husband

Timid Loiterer

*streches out on a couch that randomly appeared*
Don't be too hard on yourself Kitsune~ Hell, I have a thread that I never finished... but Idk if I should start anew or try to go back to the old thread...

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Soul Dew Guardian
Don't be too hard on yourself Kitsune~ Hell, I have a thread that I never finished... but Idk if I should start anew or try to go back to the old thread...

I'm just glad I finished this one. And who knows...someone might come in and want something.

It's not like the two new games are coming out next week...I mean really...all these new threads about it are SERIOUSLY getting annoying....

Chii_Chan16's Husband

Timid Loiterer

Kitsune Muggy
The Soul Dew Guardian

I'm just glad I finished this one. And who knows...someone might come in and want something.

It's not like the two new games are coming out next week...I mean really...all these new threads about it are SERIOUSLY getting annoying....

Ikr? When they were first announced, there were 8 or so threads like "OMGZ BLACK WHITE 2 LOLZ!"
Eh, I'm not really interested in anything, but then again I'd rather just give stuff away now. By Sunday or so I'll probably bring up my contest again (it's been a month).

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Soul Dew Guardian
Kitsune Muggy
The Soul Dew Guardian

Ikr? When they were first announced, there were 8 or so threads like "OMGZ BLACK WHITE 2 LOLZ!"
Eh, I'm not really interested in anything, but then again I'd rather just give stuff away now. By Sunday or so I'll probably bring up my contest again (it's been a month).

If this turns out to be our Ruby/Sapphire remakes I'm going to be PISSED.

Bashful Browser

Kitsune Muggy
Angelic M Plus
Kitsune Muggy
emotion_hug

Id say that Pokemon is currently going through a down phase. Such as D/P/Pl had when B/W were announced. We just dont have enough people on Gaia to keep things rolling for threads like these, unfortunately. I say, almost promise you, that once a lot of info on B/W2 is announced and the games are out in Japan that these forums will be crazy busy with people looking to catch up and finish things in their prior games before the release of them in the states.

"That's the point really. There's nothing going on for Pokemon right now to merit a lot of people to be here in the Pokemon Forums, so threads and responses are going to be slow for a while longer."

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Angelic M Plus
Kitsune Muggy
Angelic M Plus
Kitsune Muggy
emotion_hug

Thats the point really. Theres nothing going on for Pokemon right now to merit a lot of people to be here in the Pokemon Forums, so threads and responses are going to be slow for a while longer.

Well really, there isnt much anyways.

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
*lurks* ninja

I think I have a shiny for trade. Person I was going to trade it to hasn't been online in a while ( different site ). A shiny Larvitar that I got in a trade. Looks legit.

Would it not be enough for a shiny legendary beast? Wanted one to unlock that Zoroark in game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff