Shameless Lunatic

16,425 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Invisibility 100
This is amazingly funny! Keep up the good work :3
Thank you guys so much for reading.

Thumbnailing the next update right now!

I start art school tomorrow though so I'm not sure I can update on a daily basis anymore. It may have to be every 2 days. Maybe.

I'll do my best, and thank you all for the encouragement. I cannot express how much I appreciate it.

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"you ******** with the WRONG oshawott today."
******** yes.
GOODBYE PATRAT!! *cries*
Oh hey, you won
WOOOOO PARTYYYYYYY
ASJKDLDG
pokemon heart
I ******** love this. I'm terribly sorry I didn't eep up well with your LeafGreen nuzlocke. I went to DC for a week. TuT But still. I LOVE THIS.

Your drawings ********.

GO. GO. GO. I love your Oshawott thing creature...devil...Satan...whatever it is. O_O
phat52
ahaha, this made my morning! Thank you for reading!

Maffiline
hey, welcome back! And thank you very much! Hope the trip went well.

I'm inking te next one! It's longer than the last one so it might take a little bit!
Bulbasauurr
Maffiline

I'm inking te next one! It's longer than the last one so it might take a little bit!

Thanks! You're very welcome. It kinda did. Encountered Hurricane Irene. :U

You mean linking the next one? Yay! Longerness! Anyway, I just PM'd you I hope you respond... its uber important. The only reason I decided to get on my Mac. :c

Friendly Trader

21,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
I just read all the comics and I gotta say, it's seriously awesome!! Sorry for your lost though... I'm going to miss that Japaness Patrat, though Timmy did avenge him really well.

Well, I'll be lurking from now on XD
Maffiline
Bulbasauurr
Maffiline

You mean linking the next one? Yay! Longerness! Anyway, I just PM'd you I hope you respond... its uber important. The only reason I decided to get on my Mac. :c

Ah-- I meant digitally inking. Which basically means that I put black lineart over my rough draft or "penciled page". Then from there I add color.

And I feel special for being the reason you went on your mac! Haha.

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image DANI KOI CHALLENGES YOU TO A BATTLE! User Image

I LOVE THIS!!!

User Image DANI KOI WINS! User Image

User Image
Bulbasauurr
Maffiline
Bulbasauurr
Maffiline

Ah-- I meant digitally inking. Which basically means that I put black lineart over my rough draft or "penciled page". Then from there I add color.

And I feel special for being the reason you went on your mac! Haha.

Oh. I feel stupid now. xD I just thought you typo'd. emo Oh. Heheh. redface You should be my teacher when I get my tablet...hopefully. Did you get my last PM? I'm back from dinner. (:

Hah! You should feel special. I rarely ever get to get on it. My mom banned me from it when I smarted off to her about the Internet and my dad sided with me. But I still go on. Usually to skype with my boyfriend haha. ^U^ That's when she just doesn't care and tells me to get off. Otherwise if she tells me to get off, I have him ask her in Spanish (cause he's Mexican!) and beg her to let me stay on since we barely get to skype with each other. >w<

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oh man these are great, keep it up!
These are very entertaining.

Can't wait for the next one.
Before I respond to everyone:

Sorry I couldn't update last night! The next update is kind of a long one, and by the time I got done digitally inking the sketches, it was 1 in the morning! Today is my first day of art school, so I won't be able to color it until tonight, but I'll try to have it up before midnight! You don't know how much I appreciate the responses, guys. And even to the people who don't post anything, I still appreciate you reading and I hope your enjoying it.

Now, responses:

@Heaven91 - thanks for reading! Chauncey's death will not be in vain!

@Lexical - thanks dude! Appreciate it!

@missleading - thank you! i'll do my best!

@lance reaper - I appreciate you looking forward to future updates! Next one will be up soon. : )

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Bulbasauurr
phat52
ahaha, this made my morning! Thank you for reading!

Maffiline

Glad I got a laugh xD I didn't think it was all that funny, but I digress xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces