Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Fun Sized JenJen
Alright dear. I have organized my pokemon to get them into order by area. I have four boxes worth. Later tonight I will compare my boxes to what you need and get back to you smile

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Fun Sized JenJen
Shikka Kuragari
Hey! That was a lot to go through "^^ I was wondering if your Gligars with HA had IV's? At the moment I'm breeding Gligars and I do have the HA I'm just having trouble with the IV's sweatdrop

Haha sorry about that xD
I can breed a batch and see if they have IV's ^^
If you don't it's ok whee I was just trying to speed up my process xd

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Fun Sized JenJen

Sooo, I'm looking through my PC/bank at all my extra stuff in dream balls and seeing which of them you don't already have... and so if they're crossed out in your spreadsheet, that means you don't have them yet, right? Because I have six HA females in dream balls that you could have if you want them. They're Skitty, Heatmor, Sentret, Mr. Mime, Horsea, and Scraggy. I thought I'd have more, but you already have a lot of the ones I had on hand, haha. But yeah, if you still need these, let me know, and they're yours! <3

Romantic Lunatic

Nolan Parks
Fun Sized JenJen

So here's what I have if you want them~ (I made sure none of these cuties were on your list yet.)

Japanese Nidoran (female)
Japanese Psyduck
Japanese ShelldeR
Japanese Purrloin (Saw Liepard, not Purrloin.)
Japanese Sableye
Japanese Pachirisu
Japanese Binacle
Japanese Clamperl
Japanese Barboach
Japanese Tangela
Japanese Beautifly
Japanese Accelgor
Japanese Rotom
Japanese Trapinch
Japanese Diglett
Japanese Wynaut
Japanese Gothita
Japanese Unown (I have N, O and uh... I have no idea what the last one is.)
Japanese Skrelp
Japanese Cleffa
German Pikachu (Saw Raichu, don't know if you need Pikachu too.)
French Honedge
Spanish Stoutland

... Holy poop I've a lot. You're welcome to all of them though if you want them!

Oh my gosh. I think you misunderstood me D:
The ones I've listed on the front page are the ones I'm missing sweatdrop
-goes and edits front post-
I'm sorry :c

Romantic Lunatic

Sora_Hanaki
Fun Sized JenJen
Sora_Hanaki
i would really like to trade for your shiny Honedge, so i can give it to my boyfriend xD i have an
extra HA Krabby, but I would need to go breed HA Geodude and Murkrow. Would you take HA
Azumarill or did you want it as an Azurill? or would you prefer foreign Pokemon?

I would love to have the HA Krabby and Azumarill please c:

i would love to trade those two to you! once i have the other two bred, i'll come back to trade you
for something :"3 btw, my FC is 5129-1507-0727 and IGN is Sora.

Added! :3

Romantic Lunatic

Malice Winterharte
Fun Sized JenJen
Alright dear. I have organized my pokemon to get them into order by area. I have four boxes worth. Later tonight I will compare my boxes to what you need and get back to you smile

Thank you ^^

Romantic Lunatic

Shikka Kuragari
Fun Sized JenJen
Shikka Kuragari
Hey! That was a lot to go through "^^ I was wondering if your Gligars with HA had IV's? At the moment I'm breeding Gligars and I do have the HA I'm just having trouble with the IV's sweatdrop

Haha sorry about that xD
I can breed a batch and see if they have IV's ^^
If you don't it's ok whee I was just trying to speed up my process xd

I managed to breed a 4IV one. Couldn't get a 5IV one though ^^

Romantic Lunatic

Little Miss Fortune
Fun Sized JenJen

Sooo, I'm looking through my PC/bank at all my extra stuff in dream balls and seeing which of them you don't already have... and so if they're crossed out in your spreadsheet, that means you don't have them yet, right? Because I have six HA females in dream balls that you could have if you want them. They're Skitty, Heatmor, Sentret, Mr. Mime, Horsea, and Scraggy. I thought I'd have more, but you already have a lot of the ones I had on hand, haha. But yeah, if you still need these, let me know, and they're yours! <3

Yes, the ones crossed off are the one I need! :3
What would you like for them?

Beloved Friend

Fun Sized JenJen

i will be getting online soon after i get a hold of that Azumarill. i think i put her in the bank.

edit: online now!

Little Miss Fortune

i read through your other post and saw you had some HA females. is there anything you're looking
for? because i would love to trade for a Skitty, Horsea and/or Sentret.

Beloved Friend

Fun Sized JenJen

thank you so much for the trade! <3 i'll keep a look out for stuff that you might want and breed a
Geodude and Murkrow for you.

Romantic Lunatic

Sora_Hanaki

Thank you c:

Sparkly Lunatic

The only fear
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [I can breed for you the remaining HA pokemon your looking for if you want] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

…Is fear itself

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Fun Sized JenJen

Oh, I didn't mean you'd have to give me anything. I just wanted to help but didn't feel like breeding, so those are just the ones I have extras of already in my PC

Romantic Lunatic

Colourful Sparkles

Oh that would be wonderful!
What would you like in return? :3
I'm going to get Skitty, Heatmor, Sentret, Mr. Mime, Horsea, and Scraggy, so you don't need to get them for me ^^

Romantic Lunatic

Little Miss Fortune
Fun Sized JenJen

Oh, I didn't mean you'd have to give me anything. I just wanted to help but didn't feel like breeding, so those are just the ones I have extras of already in my PC

Oh okay :3
Do you wanna trade now? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas