Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Yay yay yay! You made a thread!! =D
If I get a chance later, I might take a look and see if I have extras of some of those hidden ability Pokemon that you're missing already bred. And if you'd be okay with it, I'd love to link to your thread in mine ^^

But yeah, I've got a bunch of real life junk to do first, so I'm posting this now to remind myself to do it later XD

Romantic Lunatic

Little Miss Fortune

Haha yes, you can link my thread :3
I'll link your thread to mine later ^^
I hope to get a lot done before school since it starts on the 25th next month classified_fu

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Fun Sized JenJen
I hope to get a lot done before school since it starts on the 25th next month classified_fu

I start on the 25th, tooooo! And I know I'll never have time for Pokemon once I do start x__X

Romantic Lunatic

Little Miss Fortune
Fun Sized JenJen

I start on the 25th, tooooo! And I know I'll never have time for Pokemon once I do start x__X

First year of college? o:

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Fun Sized JenJen

First year of grad school. I already have my bachelors ^^

Beloved Friend

i would really like to trade for your shiny Honedge, so i can give it to my boyfriend xD i have an
extra HA Krabby, but I would need to go breed HA Geodude and Murkrow. Would you take HA
Azumarill or did you want it as an Azurill? or would you prefer foreign Pokemon?

Beloved Friend

Little Miss Fortune

i hope your first year of grad school goes well! i've been wanting to go to grad school, but i'll have
to wait until i've paid off my loans for undergrad.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Sora_Hanaki
i hope your first year of grad school goes well! i've been wanting to go to grad school, but i'll have
to wait until i've paid off my loans for undergrad.

Awww, thank youuu!
My mom actually just transferred my brother's college fund over to me because she's finally given up on the idea of him ever using it, so she's going to use that money to continue paying off my student loans while I'm in school so I won't have to worry about it for a while ^^;;

Beloved Friend

Little Miss Fortune

Awww, thank youuu!
My mom actually just transferred my brother's college fund over to me because she's finally given up on the idea of him ever using it, so she's going to use that money to continue paying off my student loans while I'm in school so I won't have to worry about it for a while ^^;;

you're welcome! hopefully, you'll still have a bit of free time to do your fun stuff :">
ahh i see! well, it's sweet of her for doing that. i get the feeling since my mom kept pushing for my
little brother to go to college for a long time. at least the money is getting used for education~

best of luck! i'm sure it'll pass quickly like all the other years.

Undead Sweetheart

16,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Edward 100
I have a Defiant Piplup, and according to your spreadsheet, you don't have that. I can trade one to you for a Harvest Phantump. biggrin

Dapper Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Would you like to trade a Modest + 2 egg move Rain Dish Squirtle and a Jolly + 2 egg move Skill Link Aipom for the shiny Petilil? :3

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Hey! That was a lot to go through "^^ I was wondering if your Gligars with HA had IV's? At the moment I'm breeding Gligars and I do have the HA I'm just having trouble with the IV's sweatdrop

Romantic Lunatic

Little Miss Fortune
Fun Sized JenJen

First year of grad school. I already have my bachelors ^^

Whoa, way to go Becky!
I wish you luck :3

Romantic Lunatic

Sora_Hanaki
i would really like to trade for your shiny Honedge, so i can give it to my boyfriend xD i have an
extra HA Krabby, but I would need to go breed HA Geodude and Murkrow. Would you take HA
Azumarill or did you want it as an Azurill? or would you prefer foreign Pokemon?

I would love to have the HA Krabby and Azumarill please c:

Romantic Lunatic

Mishroomish
I have a Defiant Piplup, and according to your spreadsheet, you don't have that. I can trade one to you for a Harvest Phantump. biggrin

Would you like an everstone on the Phantump? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces