Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
mindless moans
Bobsplosion
It's wholly possible, I believe.

If it's from an event where you get it in the Pokemart, then no, it can't be (unless the event involved it being shiny.)

But if it's from the GBA games, one could have just reset in front of Jirachi until it eventually was shiny.
was there an event for it on GBA?
i was never sure of that

There definitely was. I can't tell you which game it was, because I'm horrible at remembering the difference between the GBA's. But I THINK it was Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

It was easier to get shinies back then, (Black and white changed the shiny ratio from 1 in 8000 something to 1 in 12,000 something.)

Be aware, it would be almost impossible to find someone willing to trade a legit shiny legendary.
98% of what you find will be AR'd.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
BlackAce DS
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
be carefull what you ask,....there seems to be alot of haters out there who think just cause Ive got a shiny legendary that shouldn't exist that I'm a hacker...
i have shiny deoxys and shiny mew :/
i didnt hack them
i just got lucky over GTS
I can understand the shiny mew, but Deoxys was never released shiny, unless they got EXTREMELY lucky on Birth Island.... I have a shiny Victini. And noone believes me when I say I caught the little guy. I didnt hack it, i fought it like 90 times in a row cause i was EV training off of it. and then BAM. it was shiny.... but everybody keeps throwing this whole "it's not possible, Its got a Shiny Block," thing in my face, when its sitting here in my P.C at level 43 sparkling like a vampire off twilight.

No matter what you say on the matter, Victini HAS a shiny block. I feel for you wanting it to be legit, but it ISN'T POSSIBLE.

Man-Hungry Explorer

iArceus
mindless moans
iArceus
mindless moans
iArceus
I could give you one..altho it wont be legit..
no i already have an action replay i was wondering if i could get one legit o;
thank though <3
Man I wished I had a AR i got pokecheck tho. :]
i see O:
i never understood pokecheck xD
Don't use it.. xP
You cant put the pokemon in gts or random battle.
OH btw..want to battle? ;D
no im fine xD
im sure youd win like right away anyways

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
mindless moans
iArceus
mindless moans
iArceus
mindless moans
iArceus
I could give you one..altho it wont be legit..
no i already have an action replay i was wondering if i could get one legit o;
thank though <3
Man I wished I had a AR i got pokecheck tho. :]
i see O:
i never understood pokecheck xD
Don't use it.. xP
You cant put the pokemon in gts or random battle.
OH btw..want to battle? ;D
no im fine xD
im sure youd win like right away anyways
naaaah im one of the worst when it comes to wifi xD

Man-Hungry Explorer

BlackAce DS
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
be carefull what you ask,....there seems to be alot of haters out there who think just cause Ive got a shiny legendary that shouldn't exist that I'm a hacker...
i didnt hack them
I can understand the shiny mew, but Deoxys was never released shiny, unless they got EXTREMELY lucky on Birth Island.... I have a shiny Victini. And noone believes me when I say I caught the little guy. I didnt hack it, i fought it like 90 times in a row cause i was EV training off of it. and then BAM. it was shiny.... but everybody keeps throwing this whole "it's not possible, Its got a Shiny Block," thing in my face, when its sitting here in my P.C at level 43 sparkling like a vampire off twilight.
there was a shiny mew event?
yea it was cought from hoenn (both of them) so im guessing its birth island

xD
yea ive heard its impossible to get too
but i can believe it ;p

Man-Hungry Explorer

Bobsplosion
mindless moans
Bobsplosion

If it's from an event where you get it in the Pokemart, then no, it can't be (unless the event involved it being shiny.)

But if it's from the GBA games, one could have just reset in front of Jirachi until it eventually was shiny.
i was never sure of that

There definitely was. I can't tell you which game it was, because I'm horrible at remembering the difference between the GBA's. But I THINK it was Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

It was easier to get shinies back then, (Black and white changed the shiny ratio from 1 in 8000 something to 1 in 12,000 something.)

Be aware, it would be almost impossible to find someone willing to trade a legit shiny legendary.
WHAT O.O they changed theshiny ratio
thats so stupid o;

idk im sure the shiny deoxys i got is partially game sharked (lol action replay for GBA)
but i dont mind

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
mindless moans
Bobsplosion
mindless moans
Bobsplosion

i was never sure of that

WHAT O.O they changed theshiny ratio
thats so stupid o;

idk im sure the shiny deoxys i got is partially game sharked (lol action replay for GBA)
but i dont mind

Ironically enough, White is the first game I got a shiny in.
Actually 4 shinies.

Thank you soft reset.
Bobsplosion

Im not shure there is a GBA event where you can figth him i think you could only get him

Man-Hungry Explorer

Bobsplosion

Ironically enough, White is the first game I got a shiny in.
Actually 4 shinies.

Thank you soft reset.
my first ever shiny was on emerald
it was ditto
and back then it transformed into a shiny version of the pokemon O:
then I LOST MY EMERALD D:<
i remember on emerald you could clone pokemon with a glitch
so i had like 30 of them and i gave them to anyone who wanted them
then when i asked for one back from my friend so i could clone it and have one but no one had one anymore D:<
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
i didnt hack them

i know there where a few ways of getting him but i dont think you could figth him in any of those events

Man-Hungry Explorer

DanyTheMe
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
i didnt hack them

i know there where a few ways of getting him but i dont think you could figth him in any of those events
you know how there was the way to get into space?
i dont know if that was real or not but i think you battled jirachi if it was real
mindless moans
DanyTheMe
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
i didnt hack them

i dont know if that was real or not but i think you battled jirachi if it was real

nope not real infact im almost convinced that the only way was with the bonous disk that came for the gamecube

Man-Hungry Explorer

DanyTheMe
mindless moans
DanyTheMe
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
i didnt hack them

nope not real infact im almost convinced that the only way was with the bonous disk that came for the gamecube
yea i just googled it i think thats the only way to get shiny jirachi
o;
oh well

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
DanyTheMe
mindless moans
DanyTheMe
mindless moans
BlackAce DS
i didnt hack them

That was one of the two ways it happend, another was just distributed through an event.

Friendly Friend

Shinies still have the 1/8000-ish ratio. It didn't change until you're talking about the Masuda Method or chaining.

Theoretically it's possible. I think all the Jirachis given out in events have shiny blocks. But the ones in the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk and such probably doesn't. I haven't seen anyone that bothered to SR for a shiny one there though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff