Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread be stickied?

Yes, I think this is helpful! 1 100.0% [ 1115 ]
Total Votes:[ 1115 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Informer

Alfred_Baramender

This should be a sticky. xD
            I'm pretty sure I'm going to link to it when people ask about ev training/ivs - it's set out in such an easy to understand way! When I was first learning, I had to read five or so different guides to patch together an understanding, because most of them weren't worded or written properly for a beginner. But this one is so clear. <3

Go ahead an link away!

I tried my best to make it look like a little kid could learn it. If that happens, I will feel SO fufilled, lol.

6,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
katashi65

If you have a Pokemon you dearly love and already trained it randomly, there are a slew of Berries that can help. Each of these Berries is a counterpart to a stat-raising drink, reducing EV’s by 10, but also raising a Pokemon’s happiness. When a Pokemon’s EV’s reach zero, they still make the Pokemon happier, but indicate they are no longer influencing the stat.* By reducing a Pokemon’s EV’s back to 0 in each stat, a higher level Pokemon can be EV trained anew! Be careful how you use these Berries; always save at least one of each so that you can grow more.

You forgot to mention that if the EV level is over 110 (Not quite sure what it is) it is reset to 100 whatever it starts at.

Shadowy Informer

sirhchris
katashi65

If you have a Pokemon you dearly love and already trained it randomly, there are a slew of Berries that can help. Each of these Berries is a counterpart to a stat-raising drink, reducing EV’s by 10, but also raising a Pokemon’s happiness. When a Pokemon’s EV’s reach zero, they still make the Pokemon happier, but indicate they are no longer influencing the stat.* By reducing a Pokemon’s EV’s back to 0 in each stat, a higher level Pokemon can be EV trained anew! Be careful how you use these Berries; always save at least one of each so that you can grow more.

You forgot to mention that if the EV level is over 110 (Not quite sure what it is) it is reset to 100 whatever it starts at.

It's anything over 100, and thank you for the suggestion! I will be putting that in immediately. I also remembered about the Exp. Share. Thank you!

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
This is a flipping awesome thread! This should definitely be stickied. It's SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND. <3

I'd suggest adding a poll (by editing the first post) for whether or not this thread should be stickied. Not only will it draw pollwhores to the thread, but it'll help the mods see how ridiculously helpful this thread is. Good luck. :]

Shadowy Informer

Gridelin_Glass
This is a flipping awesome thread! This should definitely be stickied. It's SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND. <3

I'd suggest adding a poll (by editing the first post) for whether or not this thread should be stickied. Not only will it draw pollwhores to the thread, but it'll help the mods see how ridiculously helpful this thread is. Good luck. :]

Thank you! I really should have done that from the beginning, but I was not really aiming high.

6,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
katashi65
sirhchris
katashi65

It's anything over 100, and thank you for the suggestion! I will be putting that in immediately. I also remembered about the Exp. Share. Thank you!

No just looked it up it is 110. If you have 108 and you eat a berry it goes to 98.

Anyway I voted to sticky *Thumbs up*

Shadowy Informer

sirhchris
katashi65
sirhchris
katashi65

No just looked it up it is 110. If you have 108 and you eat a berry it goes to 98.

Anyway I voted to sticky *Thumbs up*

Thanks, but could you link me to where it says 110? All of my sources (serebii/bulbapedia) do not make that distinction.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Wow, didn't realise how popular this thread had gotten!

Bump! heart

Shadowy Informer

Sparkycc

Bump! heart

Always thanks for the bump! Actually, most of the replies are myself bumping it. lol

BUMP

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
katashi65
Sparkycc

Bump! heart

Always thanks for the bump! Actually, most of the replies are myself bumping it. lol

BUMP

Lol.
Bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out