Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nimbasa Gym, The trainers have double teaming emolgas, and you can't get around those trainers. To have beaten B&W legitimately you would've had to have fought double team pokemon and won.
And 2nd gym Watchdog spams hypnosis. Problem sleep clause?
So they're either fair, or smogon hacked the game.
Mad?
They've always been fair. But they're cheap ways to win that require little strategy, so most people prefer to play without them.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I remember first gym was full of unfair spam, 2nd gym that watchhog kept spamming that one move that she gives out after beating her. 3rd gym spam, etc... D:

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Those emolgas pissed me off so damn bad

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Stop hating on smogon. You don't have to use the clauses if you don't want to. :/

And hacking is altering the game with a third party device. Restricting the use of moves or items as a battle clause is not hacking, its setting up a rule.
Also grinding is a b***h. Besides I had Victini in my party so DT didn't matter much especially when I used smack down on those little ********.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I just poisoned the Emolga and watched them suffer. XD And I brought in a Sawk to troll Lenora.

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roxore
I remember first gym was full of unfair spam, 2nd gym that watchhog kept spamming that one move that she gives out after beating her. 3rd gym spam, etc... D:

The potion spam was worse, but then it always is. Get the leader down to red, they heal. Rinse and repeat 4 times before each of their pokemon finally faint, while your poor team lies in ruins.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Plaid Cushion
Roxore

The potion spam was worse, but then it always is. Get the leader down to red, they heal. Rinse and repeat 4 times before each of their pokemon finally faint, while your poor team lies in ruins.

I had to keep lvling up my PKMN until I was over her by 10 lvls D: still had trouble but that was on the first day playing beat the game under 3 days. smile

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roxore

I had to keep lvling up my PKMN until I was over her by 10 lvls D: still had trouble but that was on the first day playing beat the game under 3 days. smile

I'm on my 5th day, now? Just sitting at the league collecting items from victory road and trying to level my pokemon a bit. I spent some time audino farming early on, which helped heaps.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Plaid Cushion
Roxore

I'm on my 5th day, now? Just sitting at the league collecting items from victory road and trying to level my pokemon a bit. I spent some time audino farming early on, which helped heaps.

I warn you if you are going on your first ending (Lvls 40-50) make sure your PKMN are near there 70s because once you beat them once you have to get ready to battle trainers with PKMN in lvls 60-80 D:
Super 9-Volt
I just poisoned the Emolga and watched them suffer. XD And I brought in a Sawk to troll Lenora.

For me Sandile Crunched the shi* out of Emolgas. Oh and my Dewott's rage grew so powerful at the Second gym that he OHKO'D all of Lenora's Pokes with Shell Blade

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roxore
Plaid Cushion
Roxore

I warn you if you are going on your first ending (Lvls 40-50) make sure your PKMN are near there 70s because once you beat them once you have to get ready to battle trainers with PKMN in lvls 60-80 D:

They're only mid 40s now D:

I suppose I can try league running or audino farming again.

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
OverIy Epux
Nimbasa Gym, The trainers have double teaming emolgas, and you can't get around those trainers. To have beaten B&W legitimately you would've had to have fought double team pokemon and won.
And 2nd gym Watchdog spams hypnosis. Problem sleep clause?
So they're either fair, or smogon hacked the game.
Mad?
User Image
╔══════════♣══════════╗

Lol Zebstrika at Nimbasa Gym always snap out of confusion after 2nd turn of confusion..
hmm

╚══════════♣══════════╝
D..V.I.L. T.Ø.N.Y. ..

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Plaid Cushion
Stop hating on smogon. You don't have to use the clauses if you don't want to. :/

And hacking is altering the game with a third party device. Restricting the use of moves or items as a battle clause is not hacking, its setting up a rule.

Stop posting in threads you don't agree with then c;
And if they beat the Evasion/Sleep spam, then it's abviously not too cheap to beat.
If they beat the game without doing that, they hacked it, because those pokemon matches are unavoidable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff