Welcome to Gaia! ::

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
There's just way to many UGHS.

It's rather you play in a free battle and all you get are overpowered STAB Pokemon
or you play competitively and you get "Smogged" by A LOT of rules. The only useful Pokemon in
single battles are STAB Pokemon, with a few exceptions of course.

There's a reason why a lot of JRPGs are singleplayer. Pokemon's situation is worse since at least in
JRPGs you could have many units at once rather than just one at a time.

Yes, I am aware of double and triple battles, and honestly, I wish there was a game where that's
ALL it was. But the thing is that both of those styles aren't nearly as popular as the single battles.

The day I'll be interested in Pokemon PvP will be when they create Double Triple Rotation Battle.

Or when Pokken Fighters come out.

Lonely Wolf

whats PvP? gonk

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
RedBionicCrayon
whats PvP? gonk
Player VS Player.

High-functioning Misfit

I absolutely love triples, more room to make a strategy. Rotations mess me up, it's too much like singles XD

I'm a bit annoyed on how many Pokemon Smogon bans. I'm trying to follow their rules... I've made only a few teams that pass Smogon rules.

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Destiny1210
I absolutely love triples, more room to make a strategy. Rotations mess me up, it's too much like singles XD

I'm a bit annoyed on how many Pokemon Smogon bans. I'm trying to follow their rules... I've made only a few teams that pass Smogon rules.

why not try vgc doubles?
smogon aint so bad just takes time getting use to.
I love singles the most tho

High-functioning Misfit

Ahsumino
Destiny1210

why not try vgc doubles?

What does vgc stand for? sweatdrop

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

maybe we should add each other
i like to use all kinda of pokemon ranging from luvdisc to mew and i hate smogon
i just use my favs and battle for fun

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Destiny1210
Ahsumino
Destiny1210

why not try vgc doubles?

What does vgc stand for? sweatdrop

It's the official pokemon format that the main tournaments are held in its game freak aproved
Smogon is not official nor recognized by game freak

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
http://nuggetbridge.com/about-vgc/
doubles is the main format
Piercless

SMT is a lot better
All Pokemon is is paper/rock/scissors, except all of them have the potential to kill each other or whatever

Friendly Cultist

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
I prefer the vgc doubles rules except one small thing. Only picking 4 of 6 members of your team, but meh sure beats the hell out of being hogtied by restrictions on Pokemon, items and moves. Aside from that, I find those battles to be the most relaxing, and creative (strategy wise) I've had.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
That's why I never really even bothered with PvP, even in this gen when they made it a lot easier to get into. The last time I battled was about a month ago for the Special rating battle season that banned items, which actually changed things up a bit.

Timid Generator

I really only play against select people, but I tend to like doing Multis in Battle Maison more than anything.

Too bad you can only do that s**t in person.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
I hate always coming across the ones using nothing but legends. That and probably the most overplayed pokemon: Charizard. Y more than X because I can set up to otk X with an earthquake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff