Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you have the above, I'm desperate for your help!
I'll trade anyone in my PC,
items, too!

Cupcakechan's Husband

Tipsy Pirate

16,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
You called? What's up?
Toast Ninja
You called? What's up?
Well, I managed this one trade regarding a shiny Charmander...
Only, the trainer trading it, is using Platinum.
The only thing that's stopping me from doing it myself is that my Security key is WPA, which isn't supported by my Platinum or Soul Silver games.
If you could please receive it, transfer it to your 5th gen game, and then trade it over to me... I'd be so very grateful!

Cupcakechan's Husband

Tipsy Pirate

16,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Peter Lorre
Toast Ninja
You called? What's up?
The only thing that's stopping me from doing it myself is that my Security key is WPA, which isn't supported by my Platinum or Soul Silver games.
If you could please receive it, transfer it to your 5th gen game, and then trade it over to me... I'd be so very grateful!

I could do that, but I think Nintendo Wifi is only compatible WEP as a whole, not just the 4th gen games. But we can give it a shot anyway if you want
Toast Ninja
Peter Lorre
Toast Ninja
You called? What's up?

I could do that, but I think Nintendo Wifi is only compatible WEP as a whole, not just the 4th gen games. But we can give it a shot anyway if you want
Thanks a bunch. All we'll need now is to arrange some sort of time and date... redface
here's the board we're using:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/searching-for-shiny-charmander/t.71369057_45/?_gaia_t_=4896&mygntcid=26303

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff