Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I wanted to make a successful Steel team.
But I have a problem I have no Idea what to do with steel types.
I've only used Bug pokemon before this but I falling in love with steel types now. emotion_kirakira
I was wondering If someone could point me in the right Direction.
I want A Bronzong and Probopass in my team.

Please and Thank you for your comments.

EDIT**** why Is probopass a uber? can some one tell me why? D:

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dunno what advice to give you about steel types, but don't worry, Probopass isn't banned. If you look him up on Smogon, you'll see he's only in Nu and Ru.

Ruthless Informer

11,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Champion 300
  • PvP 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My Pokemon Black Nuzlocke Challenge [x]

Trainer: Noel
Current Task: Preparing for Lenora
Average Party Level: 21

~~~
Oh em gee, I'm a bug type trainer too! gonk heart

I <3 Vespiquen to death.

Anyway... I don't really have much tips. Sorry. I don't like steel types much. I <3 Probopass though. xP Thunderwave is awesome.

~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rules

#1. Only catch the first Pokemon you encounter. No Pokeballs, encountering a Pokemon you already own(that hasn't died), running and causing it to faint are failures and you aren't allowed to catch a Pokemon on the route.
#2. Fainting = death. A Pokemon who dies MUST be released. No second chances.
#3. You can only possess up to 10 of each individual healing item. Any more than ten MUST BE DISCARDED. Berries are excluded from this rule.
#4. You cannot breed or use the daycare.
#5. You cannot use repels.
#6. You can only visit each Pokemon Centre up to 20 times each. Other healers can only be visited 5 times. Your home is unlimited.
#7. Nickname all Pokemon.
Totes Cool Beans
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My Pokemon Black Nuzlocke Challenge [x]

Trainer: Noel
Current Task: Preparing for Lenora
Average Party Level: 21

~~~
Oh em gee, I'm a bug type trainer too! gonk heart

I <3 Vespiquen to death.

Anyway... I don't really have much tips. Sorry. I don't like steel types much. I <3 Probopass though. xP Thunderwave is awesome.

~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rules

#1. Only catch the first Pokemon you encounter. No Pokeballs, encountering a Pokemon you already own(that hasn't died), running and causing it to faint are failures and you aren't allowed to catch a Pokemon on the route.
#2. Fainting = death. A Pokemon who dies MUST be released. No second chances.
#3. You can only possess up to 10 of each individual healing item. Any more than ten MUST BE DISCARDED. Berries are excluded from this rule.
#4. You cannot breed or use the daycare.
#5. You cannot use repels.
#6. You can only visit each Pokemon Centre up to 20 times each. Other healers can only be visited 5 times. Your home is unlimited.
#7. Nickname all Pokemon.

Ahh~ I love Vespiquen to death as well!
I love probopass, in a creepy way he's cute biggrin
Mewsey
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dunno what advice to give you about steel types, but don't worry, Probopass isn't banned. If you look him up on Smogon, you'll see he's only in Nu and Ru.

Thats good I was like NUUUU i love Probopass emotion_omnomnom

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Go with variety. There are multiple Steel types that are dual types. Empoleon, Bisharp, Skarmory, Magnezone, and Aggron are good examples. Also, Steelix is a MUST. I have one that is EV trained in Defense and Attack and holy s**t can it take a hit. What would be one hit KOs with my Aggron or Empoleon takes ten hits with my Steelix.

Ruthless Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Skarmory
Skarmory everywhere
User Image

Sparkly Scamp

you might want to try using weather to your advantage.
sandstorms up the special defense of rock types, which would help aggron and probopass. Probopass and excadrill also have abilities that benefit them in a sandstorm.
additionally, rain dance weakens fire type moves.

Timid Lunatic

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Go with dual-types that cover their weaknesses, like Skarmory, Empoleon or Heatran. Also, be prepared to experience earthquake a lot, including those that take 4x damage, like Aggron. Oh, and if you want a strong steel type, go with Metagross.
Kitsune Muggy
Go with variety. There are multiple Steel types that are dual types. Empoleon, Bisharp, Skarmory, Magnezone, and Aggron are good examples. Also, Steelix is a MUST. I have one that is EV trained in Defense and Attack and holy s**t can it take a hit. What would be one hit KOs with my Aggron or Empoleon takes ten hits with my Steelix.

Thats interesting Ill look into steelix
o u o

Profitable Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
lucario is a good steel type with a diverse pool of moves, mine is trained for special attack and know focus blast flash cannon dark pulse and dragon pulse

Invisible Pyromaniac

Questionable Waffles

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

....]User Image[....
Sturdy Ability Bastiodon + Metal Burst

All of my rage upon that combo O.<

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

Magical Businessman

I'd suggest a Lucario, but sadly, it's a glass cannon, so I don't know.

11,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
aggron and metagross are good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items