Welcome to Gaia! ::

iyru
Pikachew Tobacco

aww that totally sucks, i thought if there was legit shiny jirachis then maybe it would have been possible >w < im so sorry for wasting your time but thank you for the regular jirachi though! ou o

It's not your fault. I should have looked into it more before trying to create one. You're welcome!
werethnal
MAY I HAVE ART?
I'm Giving You:Charizardite X
What I want you to draw: My daughter (her pic is in my sig and profile) with eevee and include a purple ribbon in the picture

Does she have long, short, or medium hair? It looks like she has a ponytail. I'd like to clarify before I start drawing. Thanks.
Pikachew Tobacco
werethnal
MAY I HAVE ART?
I'm Giving You:Charizardite X
What I want you to draw: My daughter (her pic is in my sig and profile) with eevee and include a purple ribbon in the picture

Does she have long, short, or medium hair? It looks like she has a ponytail. I'd like to clarify before I start drawing. Thanks.

It's down to her waist.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Pikachew Tobacco
TheCourteJester

Your Ralts is ready. Sorry it took so long. I was trying to transfer it over with a shiny Jirachi, but it turns out all shiny Jirachis, legit or not, have been blocked by Game Freak.
damn that is truly saddeing, but i figured as much with jirachi. So cute while shiny though!! ♥♥
Sorry about the delay myself, my puppies were keeping me occupied. jumping online now, my ign is miku.

Profitable Millionaire

MAY I HAVE SOMETHING?
Pokemon Name: Zekrom
Nickname?: N/A
Level: 50
Shiny?: Nope
Ability: The usual
Pokemon Trainer Name: Hiroki
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/0/31/31 (If 0 doesn't go through, any special attack would be fine)
EV's: I'll train these myself so you leave these at 0 smile .
Moveset: Fusion Bolt, Zen Headbutt, Thunder Fang, Slash
Friend Code: 2595-1047-6296
Pokemon I'm Trading: 5IV Timid Toxic Spike Greninja (Shiny)

MAY I HAVE SOMETHING?
Pokemon Name: Cresselia
Shiny?: Yes, if possible
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31 (Same as the previous one)
EV's: Again, I'll do these myself smile .
Moveset: Toxic, Psyshock, Moonlight, Calm Mind
Friend Code: In the previous one.
Pokemon I'm Trading: 6IV Modest Gooey Goodra (Shiny)

MAY I HAVE SOMETHING?
Pokemon Name: Dialga
Ability: Whichever one is fine (Pressure or Telepathy)
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EV's: Again, 0.
Moveset: Flash Cannon, Roar of Time, Aura Sphere, Earth Power
Friend Code: First order
Pokemon I'm Trading: 5IV flawless Timid HA Noibat (F) (Shiny)

MAY I HAVE SOMETHING?
Pokemon Name: Palkia
Ability: Whichever ability gets it through.
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EV's: 0
Moveset: Scald, Spacial Rend, Aura Sphere, Earth Power
Friend Code: ^
Pokemon I'm Trading: 6IV Adamant Contrary Inkay (Shiny)

I'm sorry if I'm asking for a lot, but I need to get rid of these off my list cause people don't have the right natures I want <_<. Anyway, everything I offered (aside from Greninja) will need to be cloned. Shouldn't take too long however. Also, I've got another offer for art as well.

MAY I HAVE ART?
Pokemon (from list) I'm Giving You: 5IV Timid Prankster Male Meowstic (Nicknamed Jerry if that's fine with you). If not, 5IV Bold (31/31/31/31/31/x) Prankster Klefki.
What I want you to draw: a humanoid Latios and Latias. Something along the lines of a Valentine-like theme if you could biggrin .

Also, these Pokemon will be coming with: Manectite, Mewtwo X, T-Tarnite, and Pinsirite. Just so that you can get rid of these off your list too xD.
Servant of Inari

Holy s**t. Ok. heart
TheCourteJester

I've been trying to spot you online. We both have each other's FCs. Are you alright on your end?

Profitable Millionaire

Pikachew Tobacco

Which of the two would you want for the art xD? I also have a 5IV Calm Klefki. If I recall, it was 31/x/31/31/31/31, so whichever you want, I'll clone that last since I need to start cloning the other 3 first LOL.
Servant of Inari
Pikachew Tobacco

Which of the two would you want for the art xD? I also have a 5IV Calm Klefki. If I recall, it was 31/x/31/31/31/31, so whichever you want, I'll clone that last since I need to start cloning the other 3 first LOL.
I would kill for the Meowstic. I'm busy drawing, so it might take a while if you don't mind. Your pokemon will be traded to you first since I have to do art for a couple of people. I'll let you know when they're done.

Profitable Millionaire

Pikachew Tobacco

Haha, alright. I've gotta clone these things anyway so take your time xD.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Pikachew Tobacco
TheCourteJester

I've been trying to spot you online. We both have each other's FCs. Are you alright on your end?
sorry the snow storm is being an a**,giving the internet some trouble.

Profitable Millionaire

Just an update: I'm done cloning on my end biggrin . Didn't take as long as I thought even though I was playing League. Lol.
Sinfulcraft

TA DA! YOUR ART IS FINISHED!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Bibliophile

Pikachew Tobacco
That is just too cute! ; w; Thank you so much~
I have you added, so just let me know when you want to get the Flabebe and the Mega stone. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff