Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
I could give you a 5iv Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Stealth Rock if you'd like. It won't be missing Special Attack (it'll probably be HP), but I'm not sure what you mean by decent, so I didn't know if maybe you'd be interested in it ^^;;

Holy guacamole I am very interested ouo

Newbie Noob

BrittanyBatman
Would you be looking to add a Normal type safari with Audino, Aipom, and Smeargle? x3

Sure!
My friend code is: 1091-8994-0184

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kimmathy
Little Miss Fortune
I could give you a 5iv Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Stealth Rock if you'd like. It won't be missing Special Attack (it'll probably be HP), but I'm not sure what you mean by decent, so I didn't know if maybe you'd be interested in it ^^;;

Holy guacamole I am very interested ouo

I'd trade for an Aron if you're up for that <3

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune

YOU'RE WONDERFUL <3
Are there any IV's you'd prefer? I have every combination of five haha
Also nickname?

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kimmathy
Little Miss Fortune

YOU'RE WONDERFUL <3
Are there any IV's you'd prefer? I have every combination of five haha
Also nickname?

You can just give me an imperfect 5iv male (unless it's in a special kind of Pokeball--then I'd want a female). No nickname needed. Did you want a nickname on the Skarmory or are you just gonna be using it to breed?
Kimmathy
BrittanyBatman
Would you be looking to add a Normal type safari with Audino, Aipom, and Smeargle? x3

Sure!
My friend code is: 1091-8994-0184

Mine is 0404-7433-7003

IGN is Breenee. ^^

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
You can just give me an imperfect 5iv male (unless it's in a special kind of Pokeball--then I'd want a female). No nickname needed. Did you want a nickname on the Skarmory or are you just gonna be using it to breed?

oooh Could you name it Brienne if it's a girl and Drogo if its a boy?
Does repeat ball count as special?

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kimmathy
Little Miss Fortune

oooh Could you name it Brienne if it's a girl and Drogo if its a boy?
Does repeat ball count as special?

It's a boy, but I could probably pull a female out of the bank if you'd rather... or I have an extra female in a heavy ball, but it's only 4iv instead of 5. I didn't know if you listed the female name first because you preferred it or if you don't actually have a preference XD
Meh, I was thinking more like Premier or Timer because they'd match, so I think I'd prefer a male if that's okay ^^;;

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
It's a boy, but I could probably pull a female out of the bank if you'd rather... or I have an extra female in a heavy ball, but it's only 4iv instead of 5. I didn't know if you listed the female name first because you preferred it or if you don't actually have a preference XD
Meh, I was thinking more like Premier or Timer because they'd match, so I think I'd prefer a male if that's okay ^^;;

The female name just came to me easier haha, I don't mind either way.
I'm ready to trade when you are then~
My trainer name is also Kim ouo

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kimmathy
Little Miss Fortune

I love Game of Thronesss <3333
And thank you for the Aron! =D

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
Now I'm thinking I should have grabbed a female for the Skarmory so then I could give you one of my 5iv Deinos and named it Drogo since it fits better XD

Would you like a female? haha
I have so many...

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kimmathy
Little Miss Fortune
Now I'm thinking I should have grabbed a female for the Skarmory so then I could give you one of my 5iv Deinos and named it Drogo since it fits better XD

Would you like a female? haha
I have so many...

Nah, I just think Brienne is a good name for a Skarmory because of her armor and stuff, but I don't really have anything else on your wanted list that I could name Drogo XD

Newbie Noob

Little Miss Fortune
Kimmathy
Little Miss Fortune

OH NO WAIT YOU MEANT A FEMALE SKARMORY
NVM orz;;;;
Thank you again!

Newbie Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff