Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Everyone. How long have you been playing Pokemon? Not TCG.

I have been playin since Ruby, then I got Fire Red, I had Emerald but lost it <3 moved to Diamond, then to Black, White, Black 2, then X, now Omega Ruby. And I'm only 17 so, derp childhood to me : p

Oh! I have also played Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almnia.
I demoed mystery dungeon but, not my cup of tea.

So I never played:
Soul Silver,
Blue,
Red
Yellow
Heart Gold

I played battle revolution once but, it only proved that I'm not fully into side games(except Pokemon Ranger). Unless it's Kingdom Hearts related or etc.

Fun Fact: Hard to believe but, I just started competitive battling last year. So most of my years I've been play for plot yup, plot only.

Anyway peeps. Tell me about you.

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I've played since the original games came out. I got them for Christmas that year. Before that I collected the figurines and would 'battle' with my friends during recess. I remember my mother telling me that I wouldn't always like Pokemon....well she was wrong!

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
mystikdreamer
I've played since the original games came out. I got them for Christmas that year. Before that I collected the figurines and would 'battle' with my friends during recess. I remember my mother telling me that I wouldn't always like Pokemon....well she was wrong!

Cool. What was you're favorite gen?

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mackwolf13
mystikdreamer

Gold/Silver. I played that game till it died xD
And I have the remakes. I think they added just enough new stuff to make it interesting but didn't overload you. What about yours?

Snow Cat

15,165 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Ever since my 10th birthday almost 15 years ago. I started with Silver and own at least 1 game from each generation. I also own all of the Stadium games (1, 2, Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution) as well as Pokémon TCG GB, Pokémon Snap, Hey You, Pikachu!, Pokémon Channel, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, and PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure.

Lupine Shapeshifter

I've been playing since RBY back in 1998 or 1999, and I still have my original Yellow game too. emotion_kirakira Pokemon was actually my very first game I ever received and the reason I wanted a Gameboy. Pretty much still the main reason I upgrade systems too.

I'm glad that my family never said I'd grow out of it, though they probably thought it. XD

Feral Mage

I've had my games in 2002. I bought red and silver together from gamestop. XD I even got my sister to buy the game for herself but she never played really. ^^ Loved the games for a long while. I even got my mom to play lol

Hilarious Gaian

my very first pokemon game is Pokemon Stadium ^^ and ever sense my uncle got that game i been into pokemon. and till this day i still have it and works perfectly ^^

here is a list of pokemon games i played throughout the years:
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Puzzles(boring game)
Hey You Pikachu(another boring game)
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Leafgreen
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (didn't finish)
Pokemon Colosseum (didn't finish)
Pokemon Black and Black 2
Pokemon X
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons (the time gear one)

the rest of the pokemon games that wasn't listed i haven't played.

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
mystikdreamer
Mackwolf13
mystikdreamer

Gold/Silver. I played that game till it died xD
And I have the remakes. I think they added just enough new stuff to make it interesting but didn't overload you. What about yours?

Nice surprised
RSE.
I loved Emerald the most since it integrated Ruby and Sapphire plus the fact I never finished it and I was on my way to catching Rayquaza, I mysteriously lost it which made me so sad but I got the rom for it and I play on occasion. Plus back then I loved the few second pokemon animation when introduced into battle.

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kwig
my very first pokemon game is Pokemon Stadium ^^ and ever sense my uncle got that game i been into pokemon. and till this day i still have it and works perfectly ^^

Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Leafgreen
Pokemon X
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Ah cool surprised what was your favorite gen or favorite game?

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XBlueXEyedXDragonX
I've had my games in 2002. I bought red and silver together from gamestop. XD I even got my sister to buy the game for herself but she never played really. ^^ Loved the games for a long while. I even got my mom to play lol

Ah any favorite gen or side games from The franchise?

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ulfheonar Shapechanger
I've been playing since RBY back in 1998 or 1999, and I still have my original Yellow game too. emotion_kirakira Pokemon was actually my very first game I ever received and the reason I wanted a Gameboy. Pretty much still the main reason I upgrade systems too.

I'm glad that my family never said I'd grow out of it, though they probably thought it. XD

I know right XD Ah parents~ Still nice nice :3 Any favorite gens or side games from Pokemon?

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kjkun the Snow Leopard
Ever since my 10th birthday almost 15 years ago. I started with Silver and own at least 1 game from each generation. I also own all of the Stadium games (1, 2, Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution) as well as Pokémon TCG GB, Pokémon Snap, Hey You, Pikachu!, Pokémon Channel, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, and PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure.

Wow :3 Any favorite gens or side games?

Feral Mage

Mackwolf13
XBlueXEyedXDragonX

Ah any favorite gen or side games from The franchise?
I adored the coliseum games on the gamecube, pokemon yellow, soul silver/ silver and gen 5 because of it being complex. ^^

Hilarious Gaian

Mackwolf13
Kwig

Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Leafgreen
Pokemon X
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Ah cool surprised what was your favorite gen or favorite game?

hard to decide >_< but i do like Pokemon Platinum more cause it was my first hand held game that i played. and that got me into pokemon battling and competitive battling. but i didn't know how to battle until Pokemon X. i didn't even know EV and IV existed or even that natures matters to make the pokemon strong. took me a while to understand xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff