Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can't seem to find anything on it but guessing you just need a trainers account right? which i have had for a long time but i have not gotten a demo code e.e is there anything i am missing?
anyone alive out there? XD

Dedicated Streaker

Tidus45
Can't seem to find anything on it but guessing you just need a trainers account right? which i have had for a long time but i have not gotten a demo code e.e is there anything i am missing?
You need to be opted in to receive messages via email. Have you done that already? if you have, they're sending out the newsletters with the code in batches. I only received mine about 10 minutes ago while others got their's around 8 this morning.
Speedbrawler
Tidus45
You need to be opted in to receive messages via email. Have you done that already? if you have, they're sending out the newsletters with the code in batches. I only received mine about 10 minutes ago while others got their's around 8 this morning.

i thought i had :/ where would i check on the site? cause finding nothing about news letters XD maybe i am not to late if there sending it in batches e.e but if i am you got a spare code by chance? XD

Dedicated Streaker

Tidus45
Speedbrawler
Tidus45

i thought i had :/ where would i check on the site? cause finding nothing about news letters XD maybe i am not to late if there sending it in batches e.e but if i am you got a spare code by chance? XD
I actually don't. >< It would be under your settings on the left though.

Edit: In regards to the PM, that's it.
Speedbrawler
Tidus45
Speedbrawler
Tidus45

I actually don't. >< It would be under your settings on the left though.

Edit: In regards to the PM, that's it.

as Homer would say... DOH! well maybe i turned it on in time, hears hoping :/ guess i will keep eye on my mail for a few days and ty for the info

Excitable Attacker

Tidus45
Speedbrawler
Tidus45

You had to have opted in for receiving emails in your accounts settings by the 20th. Since you missed it, there are other opportunities announced on Serebii. As stated in the announcement:

"More demo distributions are known for the US:

• Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
• Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
• Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
• You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
• Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
• Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24-Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last).

Check back soon for a list of tour locations."

Check this website daily for announcements on future stuff and info. It's from reliable, confirmed sources such as Corocoro magazine, and they quickly admit to and remove mess-ups should they occur.

Dedicated Streaker

^ This. That's also correct, there was a deadline. I forgot to mention that. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff