Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
They make it look like you and bring up to 10 Pokemon at a time from the Dream World, but I can only get one at a time and the rainbow bridge disappears. How do I get the ability to pull more than one at a time?

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dream bump
I'm pretty sure you can befriend 10 pokemon and take only one back with you

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
CrisisOne
Then why does it make it seem like you can download 10 pokemon to your game from one awakening?

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Gym leader rin wishes to battle!

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You keep looking until you find more then one pokemon, befriend them.. But you can only take one back because the tree grant's one wish for a pokemon to come with.

Come battle me here
vernanonix
CrisisOne
Then why does it make it seem like you can download 10 pokemon to your game from one awakening?

no idea. They might be restricting the number we can take out for now and will probably let us take out more later on. i'm just not sure, sorry sweatdrop
you cant because the tree is a douchebag

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Its Contagious

User Image

You keep looking until you find more then one pokemon, befriend them.. But you can only take one back because the tree grant's one wish for a pokemon to come with.

Come battle me here
But they make it seem like you can have more than 1 on your friend board. And then you can download 10 at a time. But the rainbow bridge wont reappear unless I wake up my Pokemon, sending the single Pokemon on my friend board to my game. So I'm confused.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
vernanonix
But they make it seem like you can have more than 1 on your friend board. And then you can download 10 at a time. But the rainbow bridge wont reappear unless I wake up my Pokemon, sending the single Pokemon on my friend board to my game. So I'm confused.

User Image

The reason they have 10 spot's if for other pokemon you meet during your hour, so the next time you can send them into your party later.
You can't trade over all 10 because you only have 6 spot's in your party. c:
But I guess you can take all 10 if you have 10 berrie's to offer the tree..
I haven't tried that yet.. c:

Come battle me here

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Its Contagious
vernanonix

User Image

The reason they have 10 spot's if for other pokemon you meet during your hour, so the next time you can send them into your party later.

Come battle me here
You can give the tree more than one berry? OOOOO:

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
vernanonix
You can give the tree more than one berry? OOOOO:

User Image

I don't know if that's true or not, but seeing as you get one of the pokemon you befriended in the DW it could be possible.. I mean, they have a gaint forest out of the DW that many of your befriended pokemon can roam. c:

Come battle me here

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I don't understand, how do you even get to the dream world? I made an online account, and registered with game sync, but I have no clue how to get into the dream world. And what's this stuff about people saying that Fennel needs to register them? I talked to her a few times and every time she just thanks me for syncing my game.

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Blaze the Fire Dragon
I don't understand, how do you even get to the dream world? I made an online account, and registered with game sync, but I have no clue how to get into the dream world. And what's this stuff about people saying that Fennel needs to register them? I talked to her a few times and every time she just thanks me for syncing my game.
Hit Game Sync again to put a Pokemon to sleep. Then you can go to the dream world through the website.
well it could be that you can take one from the forest one from the ocean and one from the open sky (unlocked with more dreampoints)
Its Contagious
vernanonix

User Image

Come battle me here

Just want to point out that Pokemon you befriend in one dream world session don't carry over to the next. I befriended a Nidoran Male last night as well as a Mareep. Sent over the Mareep with the intention of sending Nidoran today, but there was no Nidoran in my encounters, only the Pokemon I'd encountered this session.

Also, spaces in the party don't matter. It gets sent to the PC if you have a full party, just like any other Pokemon you catch. I caught Mareep with full party after sending it to Entralink and it went to the PC same as everything else.

Also, Tree won't let you use more than one berry per session. It auto sends you back to your home island after the first wish, and the bridge won't reappear until you send the Pokemon to your game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff