Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Conversationalist

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I currently have like 5 pokemon that i need to trade in order to evolve, if you could help that would be really appreciated. Also if you need any pokemon data ask me and i can touch trade you them so you get it. I also need just Groudon and Latios to complete my hoenn dex so if you can help there thanks again!

Clean Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Hygienic 200
iiFAPTASTIC
I currently have like 5 pokemon that i need to trade in order to evolve, if you could help that would be really appreciated. Also if you need any pokemon data ask me and i can touch trade you them so you get it. I also need just Groudon and Latios to complete my hoenn dex so if you can help there thanks again!

Do you still need help?
And I can trade you Groudon and Latios if you don't mind that they are hacked sweatdrop

Fashionable Conversationalist

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
lnstant Bacon
iiFAPTASTIC

Do you still need help?
And I can trade you Groudon and Latios if you don't mind that they are hacked sweatdrop

yes i still do, and yeah its totally fine i just need them for my pokedex lol just pm me when youre online!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff